It has become apparent that government programs such as Obamacare are not as much about providing health care for more people as they are about control of what doctors we can see, what treatments we can receive, etc.
The same kind of situation is true for the Environmental Protection Agency, United States Department of Agriculture, federal education laws, etc. Liberal leaders want to control what we think and what we do, more than protecting the environment, or taking care of food stamps, or really helping improve children's education. It is about control.
We have voted into our presidency and Congress too many people who want to control the people, not to govern a free society. How sad.
- Letter: Disregarding liberty, laws 52
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 41
- Letter: Trump’s chances 35
- Richard Davis: Time to fix Obamacare... 29
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the... 27
- Letter: Patriotism has not died 24
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school... 21
- My view: Poor federal stewardship... 20