Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) says that a congressional no vote on Syria would undermine the credibility of the president.
Perhaps if U.S. presidents wanted credibility they shouldn't have (1) lied to a grand jury about having inappropriate relations with an intern, (2) left the unexplained collapse of World Trade Center 7 out of the 9/11 Commission Report and (3) dumped the body of Osama bin Laden into the ocean before it was properly identified.
U.S. presidents have no credibility.
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Families battling...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games' —...
- Scandals hiding in plain sight
- Charles Krauthammer: The role of a great...
- Jay Evensen: Marijuana acceptance will lead...
- Letter: Irreparable damage
- Everything you need to know about the...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 81
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 61
- Letter: Utah's birthright 47
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern 47
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 46
- Letter: Irreparable damage 44
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 42
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 37