Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) says that a congressional no vote on Syria would undermine the credibility of the president.
Perhaps if U.S. presidents wanted credibility they shouldn't have (1) lied to a grand jury about having inappropriate relations with an intern, (2) left the unexplained collapse of World Trade Center 7 out of the 9/11 Commission Report and (3) dumped the body of Osama bin Laden into the ocean before it was properly identified.
U.S. presidents have no credibility.
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense Secretary Leon...
- Michael Gerson: A Senate takeover — No...
- John Hoffmire: What's the next step in the...
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell
- In our opinion: Technology in today's schools...
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the campaign...
- My view: Congress must tackle tough issues
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 143
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the... 87
- In our opinion: New conservative war on... 53
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 49
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 28
- Charles Krauthammer: We need to... 27
- In our opinion: School reformers should... 25