Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) says that a congressional no vote on Syria would undermine the credibility of the president.
Perhaps if U.S. presidents wanted credibility they shouldn't have (1) lied to a grand jury about having inappropriate relations with an intern, (2) left the unexplained collapse of World Trade Center 7 out of the 9/11 Commission Report and (3) dumped the body of Osama bin Laden into the ocean before it was properly identified.
U.S. presidents have no credibility.
- Which states are best for tax payers?
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the thin...
- Jay Evensen: No more rent for inmates —...
- In our opinion: Western land standoff aside,...
- Letter: Right and wrong
- Robert Bennett: Immigration reform should...
- Lois M. Collins: Ukraine hoax fuels anger,...
- Letter: Science consensus is slow, methodical
- Letter: Right and wrong 85
- My view: Anti-science ruins the climate... 67
- Robert Bennett: Immigration reform... 64
- Letter: Science consensus is slow,... 47
- Letter: Amnesty for who? 43
- In our opinion: Confronted by power,... 39
- In our opinion: Dramatic transformation... 28
- Letter: Republican empathy too rare 28