Matt Dunham, Associated Press
Do you consider yourself up to date? Do you have the news on while cooking dinner? Enjoy talking about foreign policy with your friends at the gas station?
Well, let's see how well you paid attention this past week. Test your knowledge of events that made the news. Some are funny and some are serious. How well do you know them?
If you ace the quiz, you get a cookie OK, thats a lie, unless you happen to have a cookie nearby you were saving for a special occasion.
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging
- Nelson Mandela left legacy of freedom and faith
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still separate...
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be contained
- In our opinion: Letting Afghanistan revert to...
- Richard Davis: Don't turn A.G. into an...
- About Utah: His business is fun, games and...
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still... 43
- Robert J. Samuelson: Economics lacks... 40
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging 40
- Charles Krauthammer: The real problem... 37
- Letter: Preventative care 29
- Robert Bennett: 'Nuclear option' ends... 27
- In our opinion: Pioneer Park progress... 16
- About Utah: His business is fun, games... 15