Let's see if this all makes sense — the president has (illegally) deferred implementation of the employer mandate (for health insurance coverage) for another year. The Democrats in the Congress want their staff and themselves exempted from Obamacare because it will "hurt" hiring. Delta Airlines, one of the world's largest employers, says Obamacare will add $100 million in cost to abide by the mandate (guess who's going to make up the cost — the passengers). Employers across the country are dropping full-time employees to less than 30 hours a week to escape the mandate, UPS has eliminated from its health plan spouses of employees who have jobs elsewhere, and the "trusted" IRS is hiring 20,000 new employees to monitor compliance.
And continued funding of Obamacare is a good thing?
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- In our opinion: With caucus compromise, Utah...
- John Florez: Education — Big government...
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America and...
- Letter: A 'dying' document
- My view: History lesson — 'Taking back'...
- In our opinion: Prison relocation iffy
- Letter: Religious freedom
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 67
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Letter: Religious freedom 53
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America... 32
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 30
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to... 30
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod 21
- Letter: A 'dying' document 20