Let's see if this all makes sense — the president has (illegally) deferred implementation of the employer mandate (for health insurance coverage) for another year. The Democrats in the Congress want their staff and themselves exempted from Obamacare because it will "hurt" hiring. Delta Airlines, one of the world's largest employers, says Obamacare will add $100 million in cost to abide by the mandate (guess who's going to make up the cost — the passengers). Employers across the country are dropping full-time employees to less than 30 hours a week to escape the mandate, UPS has eliminated from its health plan spouses of employees who have jobs elsewhere, and the "trusted" IRS is hiring 20,000 new employees to monitor compliance.
And continued funding of Obamacare is a good thing?
- Doug Robinson: Making sense of retired...
- Who said it: Reagan or Clinton?
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Jay Evensen: Forest Service photo rules are...
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by focusing on...
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code
- In our opinion: Let FAA, not Utah...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 103
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 67
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 47
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 41
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 39
- A. Scott Anderson: Energy development... 32
- Robert Bennett: Make climate... 30
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code 29