Let's see if this all makes sense — the president has (illegally) deferred implementation of the employer mandate (for health insurance coverage) for another year. The Democrats in the Congress want their staff and themselves exempted from Obamacare because it will "hurt" hiring. Delta Airlines, one of the world's largest employers, says Obamacare will add $100 million in cost to abide by the mandate (guess who's going to make up the cost — the passengers). Employers across the country are dropping full-time employees to less than 30 hours a week to escape the mandate, UPS has eliminated from its health plan spouses of employees who have jobs elsewhere, and the "trusted" IRS is hiring 20,000 new employees to monitor compliance.
And continued funding of Obamacare is a good thing?
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship —...
- In our opinion: EPA failed its protection...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive...
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools provide...
- Letter: Stimulate the economy
- My view: European view of American soft power
- A. Scott Anderson: SBA — a critical...
- Letter: Appalling attitude
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 58
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 45
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 43
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship... 42
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- My view: No matter who pays the bill,... 35
- Letter: Earning his votes 31
- Letter: Stimulate the economy 26