Let's see if this all makes sense — the president has (illegally) deferred implementation of the employer mandate (for health insurance coverage) for another year. The Democrats in the Congress want their staff and themselves exempted from Obamacare because it will "hurt" hiring. Delta Airlines, one of the world's largest employers, says Obamacare will add $100 million in cost to abide by the mandate (guess who's going to make up the cost — the passengers). Employers across the country are dropping full-time employees to less than 30 hours a week to escape the mandate, UPS has eliminated from its health plan spouses of employees who have jobs elsewhere, and the "trusted" IRS is hiring 20,000 new employees to monitor compliance.
And continued funding of Obamacare is a good thing?
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift...
- My view: Drafting women a threat to religious...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans sacrifice...
- Derek B. Miller: It's my party and I'll decry...
- In our opinion: Politics and ISIS
- Jay Evensen: The IOC demonstrates again why...
- Letter: Cruz took a stand
- Letter: Acting presidential
- Letter: Guns in America 63
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 49
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 47
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- My view: What message does Melania's... 33
- Letter: Acting presidential 31
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 30
- Dan Liljenquist: Presidential politics... 30