Matt York, Associated Press
PHOENIX — Recording of 911 calls released by Phoenix police show a witness followed a car driven by a little boy for more than 10 minutes before it crashed and killed the boy's little sister.
At about the same time, the children's frantic mother called 911 to report someone had taken her two older children and her car was gone. The sobbing mom is heard begging for help from neighbors and then discovering her spare key is missing.
The calls released Friday document a tragic joyride up and down a main Phoenix road by an 8-year-old boy that ended when he swerved and hit a power pole. He was slightly hurt but 6-year-old Aaliyah Felder was killed.
- Ex-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- Ben Barnes, Katherine Heigl in tune in...
- Saudi king says terrorists will reach Europe...
- Living with Children: Late nights, not school...
- 32 teens escape from Nashville detention center
- Video purports to show second beheading of US...
- AP Analysis: Putin digs in for long Ukraine...
- Lawmakers: Islamic State groups wants to hit US
- Ex-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in... 92
- Lawmakers: Islamic State groups wants... 23
- House, Senate intel chiefs press White... 17
- Saudi king says terrorists will reach... 13
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 12
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 12
- US judge blocks enforcement of new... 10
- Mexico authorities stage midnight... 7