Matt York, Associated Press
PHOENIX — Recording of 911 calls released by Phoenix police show a witness followed a car driven by a little boy for more than 10 minutes before it crashed and killed the boy's little sister.
At about the same time, the children's frantic mother called 911 to report someone had taken her two older children and her car was gone. The sobbing mom is heard begging for help from neighbors and then discovering her spare key is missing.
The calls released Friday document a tragic joyride up and down a main Phoenix road by an 8-year-old boy that ended when he swerved and hit a power pole. He was slightly hurt but 6-year-old Aaliyah Felder was killed.
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- NTSB: Plane that crashed in Arizona killing...
- Witnesses at Utah trial: No security-camera...
- Ginsburg: High court won't 'duck' gay marriage
- GOP: Lois Lerner's IRS emails show bias...
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels, with or...
- House leaders abandon border bill
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit against Obama
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 53
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the... 46
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit... 36
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 33
- GOP: Lois Lerner's IRS emails show bias... 29
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should... 28
- House leaders abandon border bill 22
- GOP-led House approves lawsuit against... 14