LOGAN 24, COTTONWOOD 7: Chase Nelson tossed three touchdowns and visiting Logan played outstanding defense on its way to a solid victory over Cottonwood to improve to 2-0 this season.
DAVIS 7, SYRACUSE 1: Davis erupted for five goals in the first half in its blowout victory over Syracuse in region play. Maddie Garlock and Madi Russell each notched two goals while Ireland Dunn dished out two assists to lead the Darts, while Courtnee Bearnson scored the lone goal for the Titans in the loss.
ALTA 10, WEST JORDAN 0: Alta scored nine goals in the first half as the Hawks soared over region foe West Jordan. Bizzy Phillips notched the hat trick, while three other Alta players scored two goals to power the visiting team.
RIVERTON 2, LEHI 1: Riverton was able to outscore Lehi 2-1 in the second half to pick up the Region 4 victory on the road. Hailey Skolmoski and Mallory Bostic each drove in goals to help lift the Silverwolves. Alicha Holmstead's lone goal led the way for the Pioneers in the loss.
LONE PEAK 3, WESTLAKE 0: The Lone Peak Knights picked up the region victory over Westlake by netting three second-half goals. Tess Arnold, Jessica Smith and Leesa Stowe each found the back of the net, while Cassidy Smith picked up the shutout for the home team.
BONNEVILLE 3, SKY VIEW 2: Bonneville's two goals in the first half proved to be the difference maker as the Lakers escaped with the narrow victory over Sky View. Ellee Hall, Mackenzie Price and Hannah Shore all drilled goals for the home team.
OGDEN 3, ROY 2: Jaimee Hansen added an assist with her goal, and Ogden shook off a two-game losing streak in region play with the impressive win over Roy.
JUDGE MEMORIAL 6, CYPRUS 0: Judge Memorial earned the region win against Cyprus by tallying six goals and holding the Pirates scoreless. Sierra Jensen notched the hat trick and Alex Margolis added two goals of her own while Laurel Housinger picked up the shutout between the posts to power the away team.
BOUNTIFUL 1, EAST 0: The Braves were able to drive in a goal in the second half to break the scoreless affair and pick up the Region 6 win over East. Miranda Tesch netted the lone goal and Charity Cole earned the shutout between the posts for the home team.
HIGHLAND 3, WOODS CROSS 1: Facing a 1-1 tie at the break, Highland came out and found the back of the net twice while also holding Woods Cross scoreless in the second half to pick up win in region play. Krystle Payne scored two goals to lead the way for the Rams.
CLEARFIELD 8, KEARNS 1: Clearfield picked up the region win by notching four goals in each half to run past Kearns. Brinley Adams led the way for the visiting team with a hat trick.
- Dick Harmon: Aggies will give BYU best shot...
- Cougars set to face Aggie QB Keeton in his...
- Utah State denies David Collette's release,...
- BYU holds on for tougher-than-expected 75-68...
- Jazz beat Clippers 102-91 to snap 13-game...
- Utah State students plan a 'beard out' for...
- Mangum 'humbled' to be BYU's quarterback,...
- Fan shows his long-distance, lifelong loyalty...
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 57
- Utes fall to No. 23 in playoff... 49
- College football: Utes hanging on in... 45
- Morning links: Beehive State coaches on... 41
- Utes lost more than just a game on... 38
- Twitter reacts to Utes' offensive... 35
- BYU holds on for tougher-than-expected... 32
- Doug Robinson: It's the same old sad... 31