Where's the outcry against the implementation of Obamacare? Do the doctors like it? Do the hospitals? Do the insurance companies? Do the states? Does the majority of U.S. citizens like it? Where's the fight for common sense?
Does anyone expect a national program to succeed that is so complicated and convoluted that no one person can even understand its contents? Why would anyone defend its implementation? Doesn't common sense tell us to abandon this terrible new program?
Speak up and let us be heard loud and clear. Obamacare is an abomination, and we don't want it.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense Secretary Leon...
- John Hoffmire: What's the next step in the...
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the campaign...
- Letter: Uninformed candidate
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Our frank...
- In our opinion: Where has the family values...
- Letter: Bad calls and no-calls
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 134
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the... 86
- In our opinion: New conservative war on... 53
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 49
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 30
- Charles Krauthammer: We need to... 27
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 27
- In our opinion: School reformers should... 25