Where's the outcry against the implementation of Obamacare? Do the doctors like it? Do the hospitals? Do the insurance companies? Do the states? Does the majority of U.S. citizens like it? Where's the fight for common sense?
Does anyone expect a national program to succeed that is so complicated and convoluted that no one person can even understand its contents? Why would anyone defend its implementation? Doesn't common sense tell us to abandon this terrible new program?
Speak up and let us be heard loud and clear. Obamacare is an abomination, and we don't want it.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act needs...
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- My view: Powdr Corp and Park City Mountain...
- The relationship between religiosity and...
- Improving voter turnout still a tough nut to...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 74
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 53
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 39
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- Join the discussion: Is it impossible... 32