Where's the outcry against the implementation of Obamacare? Do the doctors like it? Do the hospitals? Do the insurance companies? Do the states? Does the majority of U.S. citizens like it? Where's the fight for common sense?
Does anyone expect a national program to succeed that is so complicated and convoluted that no one person can even understand its contents? Why would anyone defend its implementation? Doesn't common sense tell us to abandon this terrible new program?
Speak up and let us be heard loud and clear. Obamacare is an abomination, and we don't want it.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Cogitating on...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- My view: Doing away with cursive is bad idea...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 62
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 36
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas... 28