Where's the outcry against the implementation of Obamacare? Do the doctors like it? Do the hospitals? Do the insurance companies? Do the states? Does the majority of U.S. citizens like it? Where's the fight for common sense?
Does anyone expect a national program to succeed that is so complicated and convoluted that no one person can even understand its contents? Why would anyone defend its implementation? Doesn't common sense tell us to abandon this terrible new program?
Speak up and let us be heard loud and clear. Obamacare is an abomination, and we don't want it.
Salt Lake City
- Most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum wage
- Doug Robinson: We are in the midst of an era...
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before...
- The most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- John Hoffmire: Fighting increasing health...
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it
- Michael Gerson: The gospel according to JC...
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 62
- Letter: Doctors unite 40
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 37
- Letter: Elected representatives 36
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 33
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 27
- Letter: No limits 20
- Michael E. Kraft: Yes, Congress should... 20