Where's the outcry against the implementation of Obamacare? Do the doctors like it? Do the hospitals? Do the insurance companies? Do the states? Does the majority of U.S. citizens like it? Where's the fight for common sense?
Does anyone expect a national program to succeed that is so complicated and convoluted that no one person can even understand its contents? Why would anyone defend its implementation? Doesn't common sense tell us to abandon this terrible new program?
Speak up and let us be heard loud and clear. Obamacare is an abomination, and we don't want it.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Research suggests that...
- Letter: No labels in 2016?
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- John Florez: Businesses should help pay for...
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- Letter: Our public lands
- In our opinion: Legislators need to better...
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics reflects...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 56
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 49
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 35
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Trump and Sanders 22
- John Hoffmire: Electric cars and the... 20