Congratulations to our representatives in Washington, who have found another reason to spend time and justify their nice salaries and super benefits by taking at least a month on hearings about the security at our 2002 Winter Olympics.
The House could investigate the security and the Senate could zero-in on former President George Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney who got us into needing so much security in the first place.
As a volunteer for the games, I am very grateful to all those who kept me and the international officials I was entrusted with safe.
Oh how easy it is to criticize instead of doing something that would benefit most of the people of our great nation.
Salt Lake City
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder than...
- About Utah: They go back to give back
- On Second Thought: Donald Trump, Chris...
- Letter: Federal law violated
- My view: Campaign finance system is broken
- Robert J. Samuelson: Massive debt and little...
- My view: Religious freedom is a barometer for...
- Letter: Religion in office