Congratulations to our representatives in Washington, who have found another reason to spend time and justify their nice salaries and super benefits by taking at least a month on hearings about the security at our 2002 Winter Olympics.
The House could investigate the security and the Senate could zero-in on former President George Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney who got us into needing so much security in the first place.
As a volunteer for the games, I am very grateful to all those who kept me and the international officials I was entrusted with safe.
Oh how easy it is to criticize instead of doing something that would benefit most of the people of our great nation.
Salt Lake City
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Radon, the unrecognized killer
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms of...
- My view: Online purchases are not tax-free
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- In our opinion: National security and... 23
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 20
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 16
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13
- Radon, the unrecognized killer 11