Congratulations to our representatives in Washington, who have found another reason to spend time and justify their nice salaries and super benefits by taking at least a month on hearings about the security at our 2002 Winter Olympics.
The House could investigate the security and the Senate could zero-in on former President George Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney who got us into needing so much security in the first place.
As a volunteer for the games, I am very grateful to all those who kept me and the international officials I was entrusted with safe.
Oh how easy it is to criticize instead of doing something that would benefit most of the people of our great nation.
Salt Lake City
- What one word best describes Barack Obama?
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal, Affordable...
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Michael Gerson: America has enough problems...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Yes, women and children...
- Letter: Antelope Island prison
- Jay Evensen: In fight over school funding,...
- What The New York Times gets wrong... 77
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal,... 70
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: Utah... 50
- In our opinion: It's time to end the... 42
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize... 38
- In our opinion: Fairness for all in... 37
- Jay Evensen: Will Obama visit Utah? Do... 37
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a... 33