Congratulations to our representatives in Washington, who have found another reason to spend time and justify their nice salaries and super benefits by taking at least a month on hearings about the security at our 2002 Winter Olympics.
The House could investigate the security and the Senate could zero-in on former President George Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney who got us into needing so much security in the first place.
As a volunteer for the games, I am very grateful to all those who kept me and the international officials I was entrusted with safe.
Oh how easy it is to criticize instead of doing something that would benefit most of the people of our great nation.
Salt Lake City
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- In our opinion: Legislators need to better...
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- My view: Is the Division of Water Resources...
- My view: Get insurance out of health care
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Last year's Utah Compromise is a model in...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 55
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 47
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 34
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Trump and Sanders 22
- John Hoffmire: Electric cars and the... 20