Congratulations to our representatives in Washington, who have found another reason to spend time and justify their nice salaries and super benefits by taking at least a month on hearings about the security at our 2002 Winter Olympics.
The House could investigate the security and the Senate could zero-in on former President George Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney who got us into needing so much security in the first place.
As a volunteer for the games, I am very grateful to all those who kept me and the international officials I was entrusted with safe.
Oh how easy it is to criticize instead of doing something that would benefit most of the people of our great nation.
Salt Lake City
- How America feels about Mitt Romney right now
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude...
- Letter: Growing party divide
- In our opinion: Smoking aside, Utah can still...
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, ride sharing is...
- Lois M. Collins: Daddy-daughter duo turn trip...
- My view: Education is the key to our state's...
- My view: Improvements needed in AG’s...
- In our opinion: Keystone Pipeline... 66
- Letter: Where jobs come from 64
- In our opinion: A Supreme missed... 58
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 49
- Dave Folland: No more excuses on... 44
- Letter: Growing party divide 43
- In our opinion: When it comes to... 40
- How America feels about Mitt Romney... 35