Women's college soccer: Utah State wins in first Mountain West Conference game
LOGAN — Three goals in the first 33 minutes and stonewall play from sophomore goalkeeper Jeannie Woller paced Utah State in the Aggies' season-opener against Creighton at a loud and raucous Chuck & Gloria Bell Soccer Field.
Friday's match was the first official action for Utah State as a member of the Mountain West Conference.
Junior forward Lauren Roundy, sophomore midfielder Kylie Dibb and freshman midfielder Jessica Brooksby all scored for Utah State
WEBER STATE 3, IDAHO 0: At Ogden, sophomore forward Stacy Bair had a goal and an assist, and senior goalkeeper Ryann Waldman earned the shutout between the pipes as the Wildcats
thoroughly dismantled the Vandals.
(6) BYU 3, CAL STATE FULLERTON 0: At Provo, BYU was led by senior midfielder Rachel Manning, who scored two goals on the night.
UTAH 2, WESTERN KENTUCKY 0: At Bowling Green, Ky., Utah soccer opened the season in style thanks to a pair of goals from sophomore Baylee Nielsen.
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Morning links: BYU and Utah have games ranked...
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Video: Former BYU outfielder Jacob...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 82
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 50
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 48
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 48
- Morning links: BYU and Utah have games... 32
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team... 25
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 13
- BYU student parlays app idea into a... 12