Women's college soccer: Utah State wins in first Mountain West Conference game
LOGAN — Three goals in the first 33 minutes and stonewall play from sophomore goalkeeper Jeannie Woller paced Utah State in the Aggies' season-opener against Creighton at a loud and raucous Chuck & Gloria Bell Soccer Field.
Friday's match was the first official action for Utah State as a member of the Mountain West Conference.
Junior forward Lauren Roundy, sophomore midfielder Kylie Dibb and freshman midfielder Jessica Brooksby all scored for Utah State
WEBER STATE 3, IDAHO 0: At Ogden, sophomore forward Stacy Bair had a goal and an assist, and senior goalkeeper Ryann Waldman earned the shutout between the pipes as the Wildcats
thoroughly dismantled the Vandals.
(6) BYU 3, CAL STATE FULLERTON 0: At Provo, BYU was led by senior midfielder Rachel Manning, who scored two goals on the night.
UTAH 2, WESTERN KENTUCKY 0: At Bowling Green, Ky., Utah soccer opened the season in style thanks to a pair of goals from sophomore Baylee Nielsen.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs the...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks... 41
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 36
- Peavler: Why the UConn game won't be a... 36
- BYU Cougars video: Jeff Call tells us... 33
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 33