Women's college soccer: Utah State wins in first Mountain West Conference game
LOGAN — Three goals in the first 33 minutes and stonewall play from sophomore goalkeeper Jeannie Woller paced Utah State in the Aggies' season-opener against Creighton at a loud and raucous Chuck & Gloria Bell Soccer Field.
Friday's match was the first official action for Utah State as a member of the Mountain West Conference.
Junior forward Lauren Roundy, sophomore midfielder Kylie Dibb and freshman midfielder Jessica Brooksby all scored for Utah State
WEBER STATE 3, IDAHO 0: At Ogden, sophomore forward Stacy Bair had a goal and an assist, and senior goalkeeper Ryann Waldman earned the shutout between the pipes as the Wildcats
thoroughly dismantled the Vandals.
(6) BYU 3, CAL STATE FULLERTON 0: At Provo, BYU was led by senior midfielder Rachel Manning, who scored two goals on the night.
UTAH 2, WESTERN KENTUCKY 0: At Bowling Green, Ky., Utah soccer opened the season in style thanks to a pair of goals from sophomore Baylee Nielsen.
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- BYU football report card: Special teams...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 50
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart... 32
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU... 28
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be... 26