Last night I listened with interest to KSL TV's sports coverage which noted that Southern Utah University's Brad Sorensen has the best passing numbers of any quarterback for the Chargers thus far in preseason games. I saw a featured article in Saturday's Deseret News highlighting a Sorensen but it was Brigham Young University's kicker.
While that is of interest, the fact that a quarterback who played three years and set passing records for Southern Utah University and shows promise of making the Chargers team is not covered is disappointing. Sorensen completed a touchdown pass against the Bears in Thursday night's televised game and had well over 100 yards passing with no interceptions. While we celebrate the success of the BYU, Utah and Utah State University football programs, a little attention to this remarkable SUU graduate would be appreciated.
- In our opinion: After change to state pension...
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA fool you...
- In our opinion: NASA's New Horizons opens up...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA
- Letter: Methane benefits
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to end...
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood scandal...
- In our opinion: Time to phase out federal...
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 71
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 65
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 45
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 39
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23