Last night I listened with interest to KSL TV's sports coverage which noted that Southern Utah University's Brad Sorensen has the best passing numbers of any quarterback for the Chargers thus far in preseason games. I saw a featured article in Saturday's Deseret News highlighting a Sorensen but it was Brigham Young University's kicker.
While that is of interest, the fact that a quarterback who played three years and set passing records for Southern Utah University and shows promise of making the Chargers team is not covered is disappointing. Sorensen completed a touchdown pass against the Bears in Thursday night's televised game and had well over 100 yards passing with no interceptions. While we celebrate the success of the BYU, Utah and Utah State University football programs, a little attention to this remarkable SUU graduate would be appreciated.
- In our opinion: Disgusting algae bloom...
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake
- My view: Prison reform proponents have it...
- Arthur Cyr: Coup attempt underscores...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation
- Letter: Drones or privacy
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 27
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- My view: More whites should practice... 21
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake 16
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 15
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 14