Last night I listened with interest to KSL TV's sports coverage which noted that Southern Utah University's Brad Sorensen has the best passing numbers of any quarterback for the Chargers thus far in preseason games. I saw a featured article in Saturday's Deseret News highlighting a Sorensen but it was Brigham Young University's kicker.
While that is of interest, the fact that a quarterback who played three years and set passing records for Southern Utah University and shows promise of making the Chargers team is not covered is disappointing. Sorensen completed a touchdown pass against the Bears in Thursday night's televised game and had well over 100 yards passing with no interceptions. While we celebrate the success of the BYU, Utah and Utah State University football programs, a little attention to this remarkable SUU graduate would be appreciated.
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is threatened...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant
- My view: Prison relocation study is being...
- Richard Davis: Another conflict of interest...
- Letter: Divorce risks
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible for...
- Hinkins & King: No losers in Utah’s...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 48
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 35
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is... 24
- My view: Prison relocation study is... 23
- Letter: Keep fighting drugs 21
- Michael Gerson: Religious... 18
- My view: Higher ed students can better... 18
- Derek B. Miller: Politics may end up... 17