PLEASANT GROVE 9, DELTA 1: Morgan Quarenberg bagged four goals, while Ashley McBee added a pair of goals to lead Pleasant Grove to the lopsided win over Delta.
VIEWMONT 3, BINGHAM 0: Three different girls were able to notch goals, as Viewmont delivered a solid result over visiting Bingham. Haley Johnson recorded the shutout.
RIVERTON 4, JUAN DIEGO 0: Mallory Bostic managed to score twice for Riverton, which after a three-goal halftime lead was able to cruise past visiting Juan Diego. Bree Empey recorded the shutout.
BRIGHTON 3, FREMONT 1: Nadia Gomes netted a pair of goals, as Brighton held defensively to earn the win on the road.
MILLARD 8, GUNNISON 0: Millard stormed from the opening whistle, and poured in eight goals to hand Gunnison yet another lopsided match.
JORDAN 2, HILLCREST 0: Jacquline Williams netted the first Jordan goal, and a subsequent Hillcrest own goal just minutes later was the difference in the Beetdiggers victory. Brooklyn Nielsen recorded the shutout.
MAPLE MOUNTAIN 4, LONE PEAK 1: Four different girls found the back of the net for Maple Mountain, and the visitors found a pair of goals in each half to slip by 5A Lone Peak.
UNION 3, PAYSON 0: Shianna Thompson knocked in two scores for the Cougars.
NORTHRIDGE 3, PARK CITY 1: Northridge gave Park City a lesson from 5A with the 3-1 victory Thursday night. Devon Dunmire scored the lone goal in the Park City loss.
HUNTER 3, WEST JORDAN 1: With a 2-0 lead at half, Hunter slipped past West Jordan thanks in part by two goals for Jarrah Isom. The nonregion victory is the first win for Hunter this season.
CEDAR 9, RICHFIELD 0: Dante Gogisala and Nicole Jenkins combined to score four Cedar goals, and the home side delivered a stunning display of offense in the lopsided win. Shay Bauman recorded the shutout.
LEHI DEF. BRIGHTON 18-25, 25-13, 25-16, 25-18: Cydney Lund had 24 digs, while Ashley Robbins served up six aces to lead Lehi to victory. McKayla Houghton and Rylan Roberts combined for 21 kills.
MORGAN DEF. LAYTON 25-21, 25-18, 23-25, 25-15: Joriy Randall dished out 16 assists and four aces, while Jaden Farr finished with eight aces and eight kills for Morgan.
RIVERTON DEF. JORDAN 25-15, 25-13, 25-20
1. Brighton 279
2, Bingham 284
3. Copper Hills 343
LEHI 3, PLEASANT GROVE 2: First singles — Pleasant Grove 6-0, 6-4; Second singles — Lehi 6-3, 6-3; Third singles — Lehi 6-2, 6-0; First doubles — Pleasant Grove 1-6, 6-3, 7-5; Second doubles — Lehi 6-1, 6-1.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- BYU volleyball: Cougars upset No. 1 Hawai'i...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- What are the chances? Breaking down NBA...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16