EAST 2, JUDGE MEMORIAL 1: East scored two goals in the first half and was able to hold on to pick up the road win over Judge Memorial. Jayne Christensen and Janie Kearl each scored goals to power the Leopards, while Sierra Jensen netted the Bulldogs' lone goal.
HIGHLAND 11, CYPRUS 0: Highland opened an eight-goal lead by halftime and added three more scores in the second half to blow past Cyprus in region play. Kate Orchard netted five goals and dished out two assists to power the Rams, while April Owen earned the shutout between the posts.
BOUNTIFUL 5, KEARNS 0: Cierra Martin scored twice as the Braves notched 47 attempts on goal in the shutout.
MOUNTAIN CREST 5, WEST 0: Five different players found the back of the net to help Mountain Crest cruise to the road victory over West.
DAVIS 10, LOGAN 0: Six different players scored goals for the Darts in the blowout victory over Logan. Kenzie Bell, Haley Stafford, Maddie Garlock and Regyn Youngberg all netted two goals in the win. Sarah Beecher earned the shutout between the posts.
SKYLINE 5, SYRACUSE 1: The Eagles jumped out to an early lead in the first half to secure the win over Syracuse. Five players scored for Skyline, while Nicole Kimber kicked the lone goal for the Titans.
LEHI 3, SPRINGVILLE 1: Lehi's Meagan Kauffman notched a hat trick in the first half to help lift Lehi over Springville. Nicole Scharman also dished out two assists for the Pioneers, while Cena Warren scored the lone goal for the Red Devils in the loss.
BEN LOMOND 9, GRANGER 3: Baylee Roche scored five goals to pace Ben Lomond to the easy victory over visiting Granger.
HILLCREST 2, CORNER CANYON 0: Hillcrest was able to break the tie in the second half by putting up two goals to defeat Corner Canyon. Rosa Cortez and Jenna Hansen each scored goals, while Nicole Jessen earned the shutout between the posts for the Huskies.
RIVERTON 6, MOUNTAIN VIEW 3: Riverton scored three times in each half to pick up the road victory over Mountain View. Hailey Skolmoski found the back of the net four times to lead the Silverwolves.
JUAN DIEGO 3, BONNEVILLE 3: Bonneville got three goals across the net in the second half to send the game to overtime. Neither team could gain an edge in the overtime periods, as the match ended in a 3-3 draw. Melanie Mecham led the Soaring Eagle with two goals, while Ellee Hall's pair of goals led the way for the Lakers.
ALTA 4, FREMONT 0: Alta scored three goals in the first half and added another in the second half to pick up the shutout victory over Fremont. Sydney Fitzpatrick netted two goals for the Hawks, while Julianne Gentry earned the shutout between the posts.
ROY 5, MILLARD 1: After a scoreless first half, the Royals kicked five goals to secure the win over Millard. Taryn Davies led Roy with four goals, while Allie Scadlock contributed two assists. In the loss, Emeri Larsen netted the lone goal for the Eagles.
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 55
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48