Why does it seem that everyone is down on UTOPIA?
I'm not sure about the city in which you live, but my city has several public parks. And there are other services that my city provides. Why are so many down on a service that provides an inexpensive alternative to internet, telephone and probably cable TV? It is an aid to small business. A small internet service business cannot compete with the big companies without some help. I found a small business that had internet service several years ago. It was able to provide the service because of UTOPIA. The service I receive from them is at least as good as what I see advertised on TV. It recently was able to add telephone service, which I quickly signed up for. I have been very pleased.
If you want really good personal service, find a small business. Mine provides excellent service and a real person talks to me if I come across a problem.
UTOPIA is a service my city signed up for that, just like the several city parks, is a benefit for all its citizens and supports small business.
Find a small business that uses UTOPIA and sign up. You'll be happy you did.
And, yes, I will be voting for a new mayor this fall, and the one I will vote for will have a positive attitude toward UTOPIA.
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move —...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- Charles Krauthammer: Battle must be fought...
- My view: In the name of God?
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 62
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 43
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 35
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30