What has the world come to when a rodeo clown can mock the president of the United States? Where is the respect for the dignity of the office? Can you imagine comedians mocking Presidents Bush, Clinton, Reagan or Nixon?
OK so maybe professional comedians poked fun at past presidents but not rodeo clowns! Our president deserves professional mocking, not some clown clinging to his God and guns. Please head to the streets and demand immediate professional mocking of President Barack Obama. He deserves it.
- In our opinion: Confronted by power, Christ...
- In our opinion: FDA must consider regulating...
- Letter: Amnesty for who?
- My view: Anti-science ruins the climate debate
- In our opinion: In an entrepreneurial...
- Letter: Homework load is fine
- Letter: The ACA's 'Cadillac plans'
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Letter: Socialism, like salt 49
- There are no Frodos without Sams: The... 46
- Letter: Disagreement vs. hate 42
- George F. Will: Understanding our... 41
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity 35
- My view: Immigration reform just makes... 33
- Letter: Amnesty for who? 29
- My view: Eliminating the root cause of... 28