What has the world come to when a rodeo clown can mock the president of the United States? Where is the respect for the dignity of the office? Can you imagine comedians mocking Presidents Bush, Clinton, Reagan or Nixon?
OK so maybe professional comedians poked fun at past presidents but not rodeo clowns! Our president deserves professional mocking, not some clown clinging to his God and guns. Please head to the streets and demand immediate professional mocking of President Barack Obama. He deserves it.
- What one word best describes Barack Obama?
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal, Affordable...
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Michael Gerson: America has enough problems...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Yes, women and children...
- Letter: Antelope Island prison
- Jay Evensen: In fight over school funding,...
- What The New York Times gets wrong... 77
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal,... 70
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: Utah... 50
- In our opinion: It's time to end the... 42
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize... 38
- In our opinion: Fairness for all in... 37
- Jay Evensen: Will Obama visit Utah? Do... 37
- In our opinion: It's time for Utah to... 27