What has the world come to when a rodeo clown can mock the president of the United States? Where is the respect for the dignity of the office? Can you imagine comedians mocking Presidents Bush, Clinton, Reagan or Nixon?
OK so maybe professional comedians poked fun at past presidents but not rodeo clowns! Our president deserves professional mocking, not some clown clinging to his God and guns. Please head to the streets and demand immediate professional mocking of President Barack Obama. He deserves it.
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is threatened...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant
- Richard Davis: Another conflict of interest...
- My view: Prison relocation study is being...
- Letter: Divorce risks
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible for...
- Hinkins & King: No losers in Utah’s...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 48
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 38
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is... 25
- My view: Prison relocation study is... 23
- Letter: Keep fighting drugs 21
- Michael Gerson: Religious... 19
- My view: Higher ed students can better... 18
- Derek B. Miller: Politics may end up... 17