What has the world come to when a rodeo clown can mock the president of the United States? Where is the respect for the dignity of the office? Can you imagine comedians mocking Presidents Bush, Clinton, Reagan or Nixon?
OK so maybe professional comedians poked fun at past presidents but not rodeo clowns! Our president deserves professional mocking, not some clown clinging to his God and guns. Please head to the streets and demand immediate professional mocking of President Barack Obama. He deserves it.
- Everything you need to know about the...
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult...
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach
- Letter: Utah's birthright
- My view: Utah's public education system:...
- Socratic observations — Politics are...
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line...
- Doug Robinson: So little time, so many...
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 56
- Letter: Learn the Constitution 52
- In our opinion: Explaining editorial... 44
- Letter: Utah's birthright 39
- John Florez: Corporate or public... 31
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 30
- Letter: Whole story 28
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 27