What has the world come to when a rodeo clown can mock the president of the United States? Where is the respect for the dignity of the office? Can you imagine comedians mocking Presidents Bush, Clinton, Reagan or Nixon?
OK so maybe professional comedians poked fun at past presidents but not rodeo clowns! Our president deserves professional mocking, not some clown clinging to his God and guns. Please head to the streets and demand immediate professional mocking of President Barack Obama. He deserves it.
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America and...
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to Hitler?
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with...
- My view: History lesson — 'Taking back'...
- Endangered Species Act lost sight of its mission
- Who are the real heroes of election reform?
- Letter: Religious freedom
- Robert J. Samuelson: Income tax has become a...
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 66
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- Letter: Religious freedom 52
- Obama's biggest test: Ukraine 33
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 27
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America... 27
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to... 26