I am constantly amazed at people's naivety. I read in Sunday's paper that an individual thinks the world would love America if Israel would give back all their land to Palestine ("America and Israel," Aug. 11).
Well, maybe we should give all our land back to the Native Americans and Mexicans. We, too, would be without a home and land. Is this not a similar scenario? Then the world would really love America.
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move —...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- Charles Krauthammer: Battle must be fought...
- My view: In the name of God?
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 62
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 43
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 35
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30