I am constantly amazed at people's naivety. I read in Sunday's paper that an individual thinks the world would love America if Israel would give back all their land to Palestine ("America and Israel," Aug. 11).
Well, maybe we should give all our land back to the Native Americans and Mexicans. We, too, would be without a home and land. Is this not a similar scenario? Then the world would really love America.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Doug Robinson: We are in the midst of an era...
- President should not act without...
- My view: Non-discrimination laws have a problem
- Matthew Sanders: Nelson Mandela's goodness...
- Michael Gerson: The gospel according to JC...
- In our opinion: No more 'Government Motors'
- Richard Davis: Mandela's greatest achievement...
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 65
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 59
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 43
- Letter: Doctors unite 40
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 38
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 24
- Michael E. Kraft: Yes, Congress should... 22
- President should not act without... 22