I am constantly amazed at people's naivety. I read in Sunday's paper that an individual thinks the world would love America if Israel would give back all their land to Palestine ("America and Israel," Aug. 11).
Well, maybe we should give all our land back to the Native Americans and Mexicans. We, too, would be without a home and land. Is this not a similar scenario? Then the world would really love America.
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- Catherine Rampell: Have America's public...
- John Florez: Utah public education is a house...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 93
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Richard Davis: Scots — Be brave,... 25
- In our opinion: Accountability,... 25
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19
- Mary Barker: Religion and politics... 17
- In our opinion: How committed are... 17