Regarding the article by Lisa Roche, "Romney insider details what went wrong," on Aug. 11, Romney insider Spenser Zwick, reports, "I think if people could have seen and understood Mitt Romney the man, he would be commander in chief today. There's no doubt in my mind."
People did see and understand Mitt Romney. Mitt Romney lost because of just one reason ... Mitt Romney.
There's no doubt in my mind.
Salt Lake City
- Jay Evensen: U.S. should put religious...
- Letter: SNAP for children
- Letter: America needs change
- In our opinion: Giving president 'fast-track'...
- George Chapman: A 24-hour city deserves a...
- Kenlee Hess: Immigrants improve American economy
- In our opinion: Legislative subsidy for USU...
- Dan Liljenquist: An impactful U.S.-Iran...
- In our opinion: Anti-Semitism at home... 68
- Letter: America needs change 60
- In our opinion: Senate Democrats'... 47
- Letter: Policy comparisons 46
- John Hoffmire: Is the goal equality? 44
- Richard Davis: Demos shouldn't decide... 32
- Letter: Move out of last place 31
- Jay Evensen: U.S. should put religious... 27