Regarding the article by Lisa Roche, "Romney insider details what went wrong," on Aug. 11, Romney insider Spenser Zwick, reports, "I think if people could have seen and understood Mitt Romney the man, he would be commander in chief today. There's no doubt in my mind."
People did see and understand Mitt Romney. Mitt Romney lost because of just one reason ... Mitt Romney.
There's no doubt in my mind.
Salt Lake City
- Robert J. Samuelson: The Olympic sinkhole
- In our opinion: Finding – not forcing...
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout year...
- My view: The supergentrification of Sugar House
- Michael Gerson: The Dalai Lama's path to peace
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: The 'bathroom...
- My view: Patriotic Millionaires urges Hatch...
- Charles Krauthammer: Donald, Hillary and the...
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 81
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 57
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the... 37
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 35
- In our opinion: Those intolerable TSA... 22
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics... 22
- In our opinion: A social media enabled... 21
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 19