Regarding the article by Lisa Roche, "Romney insider details what went wrong," on Aug. 11, Romney insider Spenser Zwick, reports, "I think if people could have seen and understood Mitt Romney the man, he would be commander in chief today. There's no doubt in my mind."
People did see and understand Mitt Romney. Mitt Romney lost because of just one reason ... Mitt Romney.
There's no doubt in my mind.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- Drew Clark: Can the Supreme Court find...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: We can't help...
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about liberals...
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified rhetoric
- Letter: We can do better
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling amid...
- Letter: No oversight at all
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 59
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on... 49
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified... 37
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts... 26
- Letter: We can do better 26
- Letter: Pledge for respect 24
- In our opinion: Recent drowning of 800... 22