Regarding the article by Lisa Roche, "Romney insider details what went wrong," on Aug. 11, Romney insider Spenser Zwick, reports, "I think if people could have seen and understood Mitt Romney the man, he would be commander in chief today. There's no doubt in my mind."
People did see and understand Mitt Romney. Mitt Romney lost because of just one reason ... Mitt Romney.
There's no doubt in my mind.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift...
- My view: Drafting women a threat to religious...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans sacrifice...
- Derek B. Miller: It's my party and I'll decry...
- In our opinion: Politics and ISIS
- Jay Evensen: The IOC demonstrates again why...
- Letter: Cruz took a stand
- Letter: Acting presidential
- Letter: Guns in America 60
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 49
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 47
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Letter: Acting presidential 31
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 30
- Dan Liljenquist: Presidential politics... 30
- My view: What message does Melania's... 29