Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., famously stated we have to pass it (Obamacare) to know what's in it. I'm certain she still hasn't read the law, but people who have read it have discovered the law specifically applies to Congress also, not just to the little people like us.
In a state of shock at this news, congressional weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth caught the ear of President Obama, who went in person to the very halls of Congress. With a benevolent wave of the royal hand, he exempted Congress and congressional aides from the very law they passed so that they will continue to receive a large taxpayer subsidy for their health insurance premiums, unlike the little people.
The laws are what the king says they are only in a kingdom. President Obama missed that concept somewhere along the line. He should write 100 times on a blackboard, "The U.S. is not a kingdom. I am not the king."
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local police...
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- James Gattuso: Give Tesla a truly free market...
- John Hoffmire: To feed the world, we must...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 95
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 39
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- In our opinion: How committed are... 26
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 24
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 21
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are... 18