Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., famously stated we have to pass it (Obamacare) to know what's in it. I'm certain she still hasn't read the law, but people who have read it have discovered the law specifically applies to Congress also, not just to the little people like us.
In a state of shock at this news, congressional weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth caught the ear of President Obama, who went in person to the very halls of Congress. With a benevolent wave of the royal hand, he exempted Congress and congressional aides from the very law they passed so that they will continue to receive a large taxpayer subsidy for their health insurance premiums, unlike the little people.
The laws are what the king says they are only in a kingdom. President Obama missed that concept somewhere along the line. He should write 100 times on a blackboard, "The U.S. is not a kingdom. I am not the king."
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is threatened...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant
- My view: Prison relocation study is being...
- Richard Davis: Another conflict of interest...
- Letter: Divorce risks
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible for...
- Hinkins & King: No losers in Utah’s...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 46
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 27
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is... 24
- My view: Prison relocation study is... 23
- Letter: A constant example 21
- Letter: Keep fighting drugs 20
- My view: Higher ed students can better... 18
- Derek B. Miller: Politics may end up... 17