Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., famously stated we have to pass it (Obamacare) to know what's in it. I'm certain she still hasn't read the law, but people who have read it have discovered the law specifically applies to Congress also, not just to the little people like us.
In a state of shock at this news, congressional weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth caught the ear of President Obama, who went in person to the very halls of Congress. With a benevolent wave of the royal hand, he exempted Congress and congressional aides from the very law they passed so that they will continue to receive a large taxpayer subsidy for their health insurance premiums, unlike the little people.
The laws are what the king says they are only in a kingdom. President Obama missed that concept somewhere along the line. He should write 100 times on a blackboard, "The U.S. is not a kingdom. I am not the king."
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 107
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 50
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 44
- Letter: Policy disagreement 43
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 41