The Utah Democratic Party is always complaining that there aren't enough of them in Utah — that we need more of a balance.
May I suggest a reason why no one wants to join them?
I just read the results of a poll of women members of both parties across the U.S. They were asked if abortions should be limited beyond 20 weeks.
The results? Democrats favored the ban only 46 to 44. Republicans? 62 to 17.
- In our opinion: Some universities targeting...
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage, Utah...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:...
- Striking 9/11 memorials from all around the...
- Politico Magazine: If Mitt Romney runs again,...
- In our opinion: Utah should change law...
- About Utah: High time for a peaceful revival
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Sex...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 87
- Richard Davis: Income inequality... 82
- In our opinion: Utah should change law... 78
- Letter: Climate denial 61
- In our opinion: We need unity to fight... 52
- Letter: National debt 51
- In our opinion: Some universities... 42
- Politico Magazine: If Mitt Romney runs... 38