The Utah Democratic Party is always complaining that there aren't enough of them in Utah — that we need more of a balance.
May I suggest a reason why no one wants to join them?
I just read the results of a poll of women members of both parties across the U.S. They were asked if abortions should be limited beyond 20 weeks.
The results? Democrats favored the ban only 46 to 44. Republicans? 62 to 17.
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- In our opinion: Labor Day revisited
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- John Hoffmire: Monied interests and democracy
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap? Colleges...
- On second thought
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 48
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 46
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 39
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own... 28
- Americans are changing their tune on... 27
- In our opinion: Par for the president 24
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap?... 24