The Utah Democratic Party is always complaining that there aren't enough of them in Utah — that we need more of a balance.
May I suggest a reason why no one wants to join them?
I just read the results of a poll of women members of both parties across the U.S. They were asked if abortions should be limited beyond 20 weeks.
The results? Democrats favored the ban only 46 to 44. Republicans? 62 to 17.
- In our opinion: Obama muses about mandatory...
- John Florez: Lawmakers and the art of punting...
- Letter: Guide to the EPA
- Letter: Conservative courage
- George F. Will: Democrats are eager to give...
- Letter: No pay for student-athletes
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Intriguing...
- Letter: Corrupted by money