The Utah Democratic Party is always complaining that there aren't enough of them in Utah — that we need more of a balance.
May I suggest a reason why no one wants to join them?
I just read the results of a poll of women members of both parties across the U.S. They were asked if abortions should be limited beyond 20 weeks.
The results? Democrats favored the ban only 46 to 44. Republicans? 62 to 17.
- Natalie Gochnour: Contrasting religious practice
- Letter: Romancing the gun
- John Florez: School board members must speak up
- In our opinion: Remembering German Unity Day
- Michael Erickson: Stop America's later-term...
- Letter: Fall of America
- Letter: Congress surrendered
- George F. Will: Finding our place in the...