The Utah Democratic Party is always complaining that there aren't enough of them in Utah — that we need more of a balance.
May I suggest a reason why no one wants to join them?
I just read the results of a poll of women members of both parties across the U.S. They were asked if abortions should be limited beyond 20 weeks.
The results? Democrats favored the ban only 46 to 44. Republicans? 62 to 17.
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Families battling...
- Join the discussion: Is Rick Perry's...
- A. Scott Anderson: The world needs America to...
- Scandals hiding in plain sight
- Everything you need to know about the...
- Republicans and Democrats agree, in part, on...
- Charles Krauthammer: The role of a great...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 82
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern 56
- Letter: Utah's birthright 49
- Letter: Irreparable damage 49
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 46
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 42
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 37
- Letter: Protected lands 36