Pablo Martinez Monsivais, AP
Instead of closing embassies all over the Middle East because there are some people who want to do America harm, why don't we stop and think about why they hate us in the first place?
The reason they hate us is the overly close relationship between the U.S. and Israel. All we have to do is give Palestine back to the rightful owners, the Palestinean people, and they'll stop hating us.
But that will be hard to do since Washington takes its marching orders from Tel Aviv.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Dan Liljenquist: Detroit is sending a message...
- George F. Will: President Obama's epiphanies...
- Jay Evensen: Utah inversions — 100...
- In our opinion: Refinery should be allowed to...
- In our opinion: Don't delay saving for...
- Letter: American billionaires
- Letter: Where's Al Gore?
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 65
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 63
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 44
- Letter: American billionaires 38
- In our opinion: No more 'Government... 33
- My view: Non-discrimination laws have a... 33
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 32
- President should not act without... 28