Pablo Martinez Monsivais, AP
Instead of closing embassies all over the Middle East because there are some people who want to do America harm, why don't we stop and think about why they hate us in the first place?
The reason they hate us is the overly close relationship between the U.S. and Israel. All we have to do is give Palestine back to the rightful owners, the Palestinean people, and they'll stop hating us.
But that will be hard to do since Washington takes its marching orders from Tel Aviv.
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee as...
- In Our Opinion: IRS data breach is...
- Letter: Keep money in Draper
- Letter: Veneer of patriotism
- My view: Yes, Iran jails people for their...
- My view: Utah needs Congress to act on...
- Jay Evensen: In a smart-car future, what...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 65
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 52
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is... 30
- Letter: Regulating marijuana 29
- Richard Davis: Another conflict of... 23
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee... 19
- Letter: Sharing the road 19
- My view: Higher ed students can better... 18