Pablo Martinez Monsivais, AP
Instead of closing embassies all over the Middle East because there are some people who want to do America harm, why don't we stop and think about why they hate us in the first place?
The reason they hate us is the overly close relationship between the U.S. and Israel. All we have to do is give Palestine back to the rightful owners, the Palestinean people, and they'll stop hating us.
But that will be hard to do since Washington takes its marching orders from Tel Aviv.
- In our opinion: Disgusting algae bloom...
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake
- My view: Prison reform proponents have it...
- Arthur Cyr: Coup attempt underscores...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation
- Letter: Drones or privacy
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 27
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- My view: More whites should practice... 21
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake 16
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 15
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 14