Pablo Martinez Monsivais, AP
Instead of closing embassies all over the Middle East because there are some people who want to do America harm, why don't we stop and think about why they hate us in the first place?
The reason they hate us is the overly close relationship between the U.S. and Israel. All we have to do is give Palestine back to the rightful owners, the Palestinean people, and they'll stop hating us.
But that will be hard to do since Washington takes its marching orders from Tel Aviv.
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- Drew Clark: Can the Supreme Court find...
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified rhetoric
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: We can't help...
- Letter: We can do better
- In our opinion: Navajo Nation looks to combat...
- John Florez: Teach our children the love of...
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling amid...
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 59
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified... 36
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts... 26
- Letter: We can do better 26
- Letter: Pledge for respect 24
- In our opinion: Recent drowning of 800... 22
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on... 20