Pablo Martinez Monsivais, AP
Instead of closing embassies all over the Middle East because there are some people who want to do America harm, why don't we stop and think about why they hate us in the first place?
The reason they hate us is the overly close relationship between the U.S. and Israel. All we have to do is give Palestine back to the rightful owners, the Palestinean people, and they'll stop hating us.
But that will be hard to do since Washington takes its marching orders from Tel Aviv.
- On Second Thought: Bernie lays off campaign...
- Turning back the tide of sexual promiscuity...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Convention...
- Letter: Creating social outcasts
- Letter: Utah's water
- Utah Foundation survey of delegates/voters
- Charles Krauthammer: The world according to...
- Don't wait for politicians