I wonder when the Deseret News will have a report on the fact that representatives and senators and all their staff members will continue to get their health care subsidized by us even though they make more than the Obamacare law allows to receive a subsidy?
Missing from a recent Fox News report is that the subsidy is 75 percent. This is so they can keep their "cadillac" plan. I thought cadillac health plans were to be taxed at 40 percent, not given a 75 percent subsidy?
Kudus to Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, and others for wanting to starve the beast.
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- In our opinion: Labor Day revisited
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- John Hoffmire: Monied interests and democracy
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap? Colleges...
- On second thought
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 48
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 46
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 39
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common... 31
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own... 28
- Americans are changing their tune on... 27