I wonder when the Deseret News will have a report on the fact that representatives and senators and all their staff members will continue to get their health care subsidized by us even though they make more than the Obamacare law allows to receive a subsidy?
Missing from a recent Fox News report is that the subsidy is 75 percent. This is so they can keep their "cadillac" plan. I thought cadillac health plans were to be taxed at 40 percent, not given a 75 percent subsidy?
Kudus to Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, and others for wanting to starve the beast.
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Radon, the unrecognized killer
- Government works best when it's not on autopilot
- H. David Burton: Calling on local leaders to...
- Drew Clark: Why Utah's thriving technology...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Iowa caucus...
- Is it time for our first woman president? 50
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 16
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13
- John Florez: Businesses should help pay... 10
- Radon, the unrecognized killer 10
- In our opinion: Legislators need to... 9