I wonder when the Deseret News will have a report on the fact that representatives and senators and all their staff members will continue to get their health care subsidized by us even though they make more than the Obamacare law allows to receive a subsidy?
Missing from a recent Fox News report is that the subsidy is 75 percent. This is so they can keep their "cadillac" plan. I thought cadillac health plans were to be taxed at 40 percent, not given a 75 percent subsidy?
Kudus to Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, and others for wanting to starve the beast.
- Most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum wage
- Doug Robinson: We are in the midst of an era...
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before...
- The most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- John Hoffmire: Fighting increasing health...
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it
- Michael Gerson: The gospel according to JC...
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 62
- Letter: Doctors unite 40
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 37
- Letter: Elected representatives 36
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 33
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 27
- Letter: No limits 20
- Michael E. Kraft: Yes, Congress should... 20