I wonder when the Deseret News will have a report on the fact that representatives and senators and all their staff members will continue to get their health care subsidized by us even though they make more than the Obamacare law allows to receive a subsidy?
Missing from a recent Fox News report is that the subsidy is 75 percent. This is so they can keep their "cadillac" plan. I thought cadillac health plans were to be taxed at 40 percent, not given a 75 percent subsidy?
Kudus to Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, and others for wanting to starve the beast.
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship —...
- In our opinion: EPA failed its protection...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive...
- My view: European view of American soft power
- Letter: Stimulate the economy
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools provide...
- Letter: Appalling attitude
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid with a...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 59
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship... 47
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 45
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 43
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- My view: No matter who pays the bill,... 35
- Letter: Earning his votes 32
- Letter: Stimulate the economy 28