I wonder when the Deseret News will have a report on the fact that representatives and senators and all their staff members will continue to get their health care subsidized by us even though they make more than the Obamacare law allows to receive a subsidy?
Missing from a recent Fox News report is that the subsidy is 75 percent. This is so they can keep their "cadillac" plan. I thought cadillac health plans were to be taxed at 40 percent, not given a 75 percent subsidy?
Kudus to Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, and others for wanting to starve the beast.
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 108
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 50
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 44
- Letter: Policy disagreement 44
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 41