I understand that Great Britain's prime minister recently proposed a law where the Internet service providers give their customers two options — one can order service with access to pornography or not.
Britain has a population of approximately 4 percent who attend church regularly, whereas the U.S. has about a 35 percent rate. Is the United Kingdom more virtuous in controlling pornography than the United States? Why can't our Congress do the right thing, and pass a similar law?
It would satisfy those who want access to pornography, and for those who don't want it in their homes, equal protection under the law.
West Valley City
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 65
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship... 51
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 45
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 44
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- Letter: Stimulate the economy 29
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools... 26
- My view: Women’s equality —... 25