TIME cover draws battle line between childless women and mothers
Birthrates are at an all time low, and many women are making the choice to not have children. TIME magazine brought attention to the new trend and went a step further by suggesting it is one way to "have it all." The cover story, "The Childfree Life: When having it all means not having kids," has drawn out women on both sides of the debate.
In Provo, two women from both sides of the issue sounded off. Alison Faulker is a stay-at-home mom with 2 children. She went to her blog to express her outrage over the article. "If you choose not to have a family, there are definitely things you're missing out on," she said.
- Do we really need milk?
- Motherhood Matters: What if I don’t...
- Your triplets just got even more special
- The effects of spanking children may surprise...
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new song,...
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target over...
- The Clean Cut: Girl asks boy with Down...
- Baby's introduction to food may include some...
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target... 90
- Do we really need milk? 18
- The effects of spanking children may... 14
- After more than 6 years, 3 families... 11
- Millennials reject capitalism and... 9
- Families need to know of dying decision... 4
- Terminating parental rights: State... 2
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new... 2