A new book called, "Zealot" is out that will probably make the bestseller list. A Muslim man has written about Christ and the book is peddled as objective history. In it he tells us that Christ may have been a prophet type and the Christian Gospels are not the actual words or life of Jesus but a "myth."
I am sure he is a good man and author, and he has good extensive notes and bibliography in the book. However, I would encourage people to wait until it comes out in the library to obtain it, as it really will pique the curiosity of many people making it a sensational must-read book.
That is fine, but we are a country founded on Judeo-Christian beliefs and most of us hold them sacred.
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- Can Hollywood keep the faith in faith-based...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 85
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 49
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 44
- Letter: Policy disagreement 41
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 34