A new book called, "Zealot" is out that will probably make the bestseller list. A Muslim man has written about Christ and the book is peddled as objective history. In it he tells us that Christ may have been a prophet type and the Christian Gospels are not the actual words or life of Jesus but a "myth."
I am sure he is a good man and author, and he has good extensive notes and bibliography in the book. However, I would encourage people to wait until it comes out in the library to obtain it, as it really will pique the curiosity of many people making it a sensational must-read book.
That is fine, but we are a country founded on Judeo-Christian beliefs and most of us hold them sacred.
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- In our opinion: Internet sales tax should...
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- My view: Mayor Biskupski deserves to build...
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms of...
- In our opinion: National security and... 74
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 53
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 30
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 26
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 17