A new book called, "Zealot" is out that will probably make the bestseller list. A Muslim man has written about Christ and the book is peddled as objective history. In it he tells us that Christ may have been a prophet type and the Christian Gospels are not the actual words or life of Jesus but a "myth."
I am sure he is a good man and author, and he has good extensive notes and bibliography in the book. However, I would encourage people to wait until it comes out in the library to obtain it, as it really will pique the curiosity of many people making it a sensational must-read book.
That is fine, but we are a country founded on Judeo-Christian beliefs and most of us hold them sacred.
- My View: What I learned about air pollution...
- My view: Has Utah's new election law created...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Let us praise GDP
- In our opinion: The special session supports...
- My view: History of abolitionists teach us an...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Goodbye, Rickey Smith
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme Court...
- John Florez: A father's heartbreaking letter
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 60
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme... 46
- My View: What I learned about air... 26
- My view: Has Utah's new election law... 22
- Those intolerable TSA security lines 19
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 17
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout... 16
- My view: Patriotic Millionaires urges... 16