A new book called, "Zealot" is out that will probably make the bestseller list. A Muslim man has written about Christ and the book is peddled as objective history. In it he tells us that Christ may have been a prophet type and the Christian Gospels are not the actual words or life of Jesus but a "myth."
I am sure he is a good man and author, and he has good extensive notes and bibliography in the book. However, I would encourage people to wait until it comes out in the library to obtain it, as it really will pique the curiosity of many people making it a sensational must-read book.
That is fine, but we are a country founded on Judeo-Christian beliefs and most of us hold them sacred.
- Doug Robinson: Dinsmore has made his mark on...
- Mike Lee: It will be our ideas that win in 2014
- Winter box office is sluggish — bad...
- A Hobson's choice: Religious freedom in the...
- George F. Will: Squandered potential:...
- Letter: No sportsmanship, no class
- John Florez: Legislators' lip service: Losing...
- In our opinion: Wins and losses in the 2014...
- It doesn't have to be hard for... 60
- In our opinion: Obama's immigration... 52
- Obama shows his funny side while... 40
- Letter: Invite the divine 36
- Mike Lee: It will be our ideas that win... 35
- Jay Evensen: Obama's comedy appearance... 34
- My view: SB54 will politically and... 30
- Letter: Private political parties 24