There were over 100 people arrested in five major cities for child trafficking here in the United States. They rescued many young teenage girls and young children from prostitution, drugs and at times torture.
This is going on right here in our country. Did anyone read about that in the paper or on the news?
But, hey, Let's hear more about Trayvon Martin.
North Salt Lake
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- About Utah: Biggest weekend of the year at...
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity
- Jay Evensen: Why some mothers kill babies:...
- Letter: Socialism, like salt
- My view: Immigration reform just makes sense,...
- Doug Robinson: Basketball needs a new, less...
- Jay Evensen: Infatuated with his good looks,...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Why the... 58
- In our opinion: The Ten Commandments in... 54
- Charles Krauthammer: Defend the... 52
- Letter: Socialism, like salt 48
- Robert Bennett: Making our own spending... 40
- Letter: Disagreement vs. hate 36
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity 35
- Robert J. Samuelson: Long-term... 26