I am responding to the Deseret News front page coverage of the Days of '47 Parade (July 25). Thousands of volunteer hours were spent on some of the elaborate floats in the parade. I would like to have seen a picture of the sweepstakes prize float, or any float, or a horse, or a motorcycle.
Instead we see a picture of Sam Allen and Luke Salisbury (who are they?) dancing with an armpit. Enough said.
Salt Lake City
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama...
- Catherine Rampell: Reasons behind the bad...
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by focusing on...
- My view: Don't make women optional in marriage
- In our opinion: Let FAA, not Utah...
- Letter: Dance dress code
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 103
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 91
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 66
- In our opinion: Religion in public life... 53
- Letter: Lateralist logic 40
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 40
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 40
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 35