I am responding to the Deseret News front page coverage of the Days of '47 Parade (July 25). Thousands of volunteer hours were spent on some of the elaborate floats in the parade. I would like to have seen a picture of the sweepstakes prize float, or any float, or a horse, or a motorcycle.
Instead we see a picture of Sam Allen and Luke Salisbury (who are they?) dancing with an armpit. Enough said.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Confronted by power, Christ...
- Robert Bennett: Immigration reform should...
- My view: Anti-science ruins the climate debate
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: A compilation...
- Charles Krauthammer: In our politics, full...
- In our opinion: Dramatic transformation over...
- Letter: Amnesty for who?
- Letter: Republican empathy too rare
- There are no Frodos without Sams: The... 47
- My view: Anti-science ruins the climate... 45
- George F. Will: Understanding our... 41
- Letter: Amnesty for who? 37
- My view: Immigration reform just makes... 33
- My view: Eliminating the root cause of... 30
- Robert Bennett: Immigration reform... 26
- In our opinion: In an entrepreneurial... 25