I am responding to the Deseret News front page coverage of the Days of '47 Parade (July 25). Thousands of volunteer hours were spent on some of the elaborate floats in the parade. I would like to have seen a picture of the sweepstakes prize float, or any float, or a horse, or a motorcycle.
Instead we see a picture of Sam Allen and Luke Salisbury (who are they?) dancing with an armpit. Enough said.
Salt Lake City
- From GOP convention to Pokemon Bernie: Last...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice denied
- My view: More whites should practice meekness...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 35
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 28
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 27
- My view: More whites should practice... 22
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 19
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 16
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice... 13