I am responding to the Deseret News front page coverage of the Days of '47 Parade (July 25). Thousands of volunteer hours were spent on some of the elaborate floats in the parade. I would like to have seen a picture of the sweepstakes prize float, or any float, or a horse, or a motorcycle.
Instead we see a picture of Sam Allen and Luke Salisbury (who are they?) dancing with an armpit. Enough said.
Salt Lake City
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder than...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Things are...
- Letter: Federal law violated
- About Utah: They go back to give back
- My view: Religious freedom is a barometer for...
- Drew Clark: About-face by Apple Music shows...
- Letter: ‘Correct’ beliefs
- In our opinion: To aid the 60 million global...
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 42
- Letter: Religion in office 35
- Letter: ‘Correct’ beliefs 32
- Letter: Federal law violated 32
- Letter: Patriotism has not died 28
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder... 28
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the... 27
- My view: Everything you think you know... 22