I am responding to the Deseret News front page coverage of the Days of '47 Parade (July 25). Thousands of volunteer hours were spent on some of the elaborate floats in the parade. I would like to have seen a picture of the sweepstakes prize float, or any float, or a horse, or a motorcycle.
Instead we see a picture of Sam Allen and Luke Salisbury (who are they?) dancing with an armpit. Enough said.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 71
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 55
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- Letter: Not so lazy 34
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 32
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a... 23
- George F. Will: America’s welfare... 22
- Letter: Peanut butter ban? 20