Lately, I've found myself reading the obituaries before I glance at the headlines. It's more uplifting to read about the great things accomplished by dead people than the dead programs and policies of living politicians.
What You May Have Missed
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- Letter: Police not the problem
- David Blankenhorn: Berlin boasts a wise use...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- Charles Krauthammer: Battle must be fought...