Lately, I've found myself reading the obituaries before I glance at the headlines. It's more uplifting to read about the great things accomplished by dead people than the dead programs and policies of living politicians.
What You May Have Missed
- In our opinion: Don't make Hagel a scapegoat;...
- Michael Gerson: The big 'but' — Obama's...
- Letter: New slavery
- SNL takes on Obama's executive order
- Kathleen Parker: True or not, Bill Cosby...
- Letter: What this issue is really about
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Sea turtles and...
- Letter: Hooray for the initiative