Lately, I've found myself reading the obituaries before I glance at the headlines. It's more uplifting to read about the great things accomplished by dead people than the dead programs and policies of living politicians.
What You May Have Missed
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an impoverished...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games' —...
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line...
- Everything you need to know about the...
- In our opinion: Most Americans struggling to...
- Letter: Protected lands
- My view: Holistic approach to wild horses...
- Join the discussion: What are we to make of...
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 60
- Letter: Learn the Constitution 52
- In our opinion: Explaining editorial... 44
- Letter: Utah's birthright 44
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 43
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 39
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 35
- Letter: Protected lands 34