Best Friends Animal Society, United Way, JDRF, Utah Food Bank, and The Road Home are the newest additions to Zions Direct's growing Charity Auction platform. These charities join the list of nine existing organizations from which bidders in past Charity Auctions have been able to choose to receive a donation from Zions Bank. Visit www.zionsdirect.com/charity/home/about to learn more about Zions Direct Charity Auctions.
Since the launch of the Charity Auction Platform in August 2012, Zions Direct has completed 23 Charity Auctions, with customers directing over $40,000 to be donated by Zions Bank.
The following is a brief introduction to these five charities. More information can be found at www.zionsdirect.com/charity.
Best Friends Animal Society is committed to finding homes for homeless and unwanted animals, as part of its 'no kill mission.' Donations made to this national nonprofit organization can help improve the welfare and chance of survival of thousands of animals.
United Way of Salt Lake works to bring communities together to enhance the lives of individuals and families in their midst. The vision of this charity is to build communities that allow all members to reach their potential through the provision of quality education, financial independence, and effective healthcare.
JDRF envisions a future without Type 1 Diabetes, an unpreventable and incurable autoimmune disease that three million children and adults live with each day. Donations made to JDRF are used to fund research that actively works to develop prevention methods and a cure for T1D, as well as improve treatment options for those living with this disease.
Utah Food Bank collects and distributes over 33 million pounds of food throughout Utah's 29 counties each year. In addition to delivering food to established pantries statewide, their fight against hunger is able to reach underserved areas through Mobile Pantries. The organization also prepares and delivers meals to children, the elderly, and disabled in Utah.
The Road Home in Salt Lake City, Utah addresses the various needs of the homeless while providing encouragement and resources that promote self-sufficiency. By offering emergency assistance and shelter, as well as case management and permanent housing solutions, this nonprofit strives to help the homeless make a seamless transition from the streets to independence and security.
For questions about Zions Direct Auctions, please call 1-800-524-8875.
Alison Andersen is an employee of Zions Bank. Zions Direct is a wholly owned non-bank subsidiary of Zions Bank.
Investment products and services offered through Zions Direct, member of FINRA/SIPC.
- 25 cities that are winning at education
- 5 reasons your most talented employees will...
- 4 warning signs your teen is destined for bad...
- Germany to Greece: Don't mess with us over...
- Child grooms of Nepal are married off as...
- Markets brace for Big Oil profit plunge
- Consumers fuel steady US economy as rest of...
- Germany: Talk of axing Greek debt 'divorced...
- Most K-12 students are now low income 10
- After setting iPhone record, what does... 5
- US consumer confidence jumps to 7... 3
- Obama to seek to bust spending limits... 3
- 5 reasons your most talented employees... 3
- Want a one-of-a-kind name for your... 2
- Tess Frame: Five reasons you’re... 1
- Markets brace for Big Oil profit plunge 1