BOSTON — A group working to support Hillary Clinton's prospective presidential bid has raised more than $1 million.
An official with the Ready For Hillary super PAC confirmed Tuesday that the organization hit the million-dollar threshold since beginning to collect donations in earnest this spring. The total will be reported in the group's financial report on Wednesday.
Clinton, who resigned as secretary of state in February, has not announced whether she will seek the presidency in 2016. But the super PAC dedicated to her political future has attracted several prominent donors and campaign operatives in recent months.
Clinton is not formally connected to the group. She has been making public appearances and working on a book since leaving the State Department.
- Disney ending funding to Boy Scouts in 2015...
- Girl Scouts asked to end partnership with Barbie
- Obama administration allows 2-year extension...
- New Ukraine prime minister: Crimea will...
- Looking to win a battle in the 16th century?...
- 23 Mormon missionaries in Ukraine transferred...
- Former baseball star Mariano Rivera rescues,...
- US announces visa restrictions on Russians
- No longer loyal to Boy Scouts of... 51
- Obama administration allows 2-year... 22
- Putin: Russia has right to use force in... 21
- Disney ending funding to Boy Scouts in... 20
- Thousands march in pro-invasion rally... 11
- Obama appeals to Democrats in 2015... 11
- Former IRS official Lois Lerner again... 10
- Ukrainian software professionals... 10