BOSTON — A group working to support Hillary Clinton's prospective presidential bid has raised more than $1 million.
An official with the Ready For Hillary super PAC confirmed Tuesday that the organization hit the million-dollar threshold since beginning to collect donations in earnest this spring. The total will be reported in the group's financial report on Wednesday.
Clinton, who resigned as secretary of state in February, has not announced whether she will seek the presidency in 2016. But the super PAC dedicated to her political future has attracted several prominent donors and campaign operatives in recent months.
Clinton is not formally connected to the group. She has been making public appearances and working on a book since leaving the State Department.
- Utah humanitarian aid worker returns from...
- Southern Baptists tell pastors: hold line on...
- New dynasty: Giants capture 3rd title in 5 years
- Gunfire, arrests erupt as Giants fans revel...
- Israeli leader lashes back at harsh US criticism
- Pope Francis: ‘Evolution is not...
- Cause sought for space-supply rocket explosion
- Churches proceed carefully when encouraging...
- Pope Francis: ‘Evolution ... 62
- Southern Baptists tell pastors: hold... 35
- Pastor who performed gay marriage keeps... 29
- Utah among lowest in nation in... 20
- Obama on Ebola fight: US can't seal... 19
- Churches proceed carefully when... 16
- George P. Bush says dad Jeb Bush is... 15
- Israeli leader lashes back at harsh US... 14