Chris Carlson, File, Associated Press
Our country is headed toward economic disaster. Almost everyone can see it, but we are not taking corrective action. Many blame it on the politicians.
Politicians do what they do to get re-elected. The real blame for the lack of meaningful reform is the uninformed people who vote for the politicians who do nothing.
We the people need to get our act together.
- Letter: Shredded Constitution
- My view: Poor federal stewardship threatens...
- About Utah: They got exactly what they wished...
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school funds...
- Letter: Messy tax code
- My view: TPA trade agreement counts as...
- My view: $1.2 billion for nutrient removal is...
- In our opinion: Don't let 50-year-old Land...
- Letter: Shredded Constitution 84
- Letter: Sovereign flag 46
- In our opinion: After court's marriage... 42
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are policies... 27
- Sistas in Zion: Reaction to racial... 18
- In our opinion: APUSH in the wrong... 18
- Letter: Nationwide health care 17
- My view: Why America exists: A Fourth... 15