Chris Carlson, File, Associated Press
Our country is headed toward economic disaster. Almost everyone can see it, but we are not taking corrective action. Many blame it on the politicians.
Politicians do what they do to get re-elected. The real blame for the lack of meaningful reform is the uninformed people who vote for the politicians who do nothing.
We the people need to get our act together.
- Lois M. Collins: The gifts I hope I gave my...
- My view: Common Core tests erode parental rights
- Letter: Who's against Healthy Utah?
- In our opinion: Talking of tax reform and...
- Bob Bennett: Climate change question should...
- Letter: Mandated freedom
- Mia Love: Big government needs to get out of...
- My view: Opioid technology can save Utah lives