Chris Carlson, File, Associated Press
Our country is headed toward economic disaster. Almost everyone can see it, but we are not taking corrective action. Many blame it on the politicians.
Politicians do what they do to get re-elected. The real blame for the lack of meaningful reform is the uninformed people who vote for the politicians who do nothing.
We the people need to get our act together.
- What to watch with your family this...
- In our opinion: Immigration and compromise...
- Presidents pardoning turkeys
- George F. Will: Government’s legitimacy...
- Letter: Solution to Ferguson
- Letter: A dangerous precedent
- My view: Obama and Utah on the same page
- Kathleen Parker: True or not, Bill Cosby...