Chris Carlson, File, Associated Press
Our country is headed toward economic disaster. Almost everyone can see it, but we are not taking corrective action. Many blame it on the politicians.
Politicians do what they do to get re-elected. The real blame for the lack of meaningful reform is the uninformed people who vote for the politicians who do nothing.
We the people need to get our act together.
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood... 53
- Letter: BSA lacks a compass 49
- Letter: Erratic protests 31
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- In our opinion: After change to state... 25
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- In our opinion: Optimism in politics... 24
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23