Chris Carlson, File, Associated Press
Our country is headed toward economic disaster. Almost everyone can see it, but we are not taking corrective action. Many blame it on the politicians.
Politicians do what they do to get re-elected. The real blame for the lack of meaningful reform is the uninformed people who vote for the politicians who do nothing.
We the people need to get our act together.
- Jay Evensen: IRS abuses continue —...
- Politicians being awkward at Halloween
- My view: Herbert should pick law interpreter
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: The burden and...
- Letter: Waiving rights
- In our opinion: Protecting the church from...
- In our opinion: SAGE advice — Act now...
- My view: Crony capitalism is usurping control