Utah State Prison
I am disgusted beyond words with John Swallow. I'm not sure whether he's actually violated any laws, but even if we accept his own version of events, he has at the very least displayed remarkably poor judgment and a very poor sense of personal ethics.
The only way that trust and respect can be restored to the office of attorney general is for him to resign immediately. His refusal to do so is, to me, just more evidence of his selfishness, greed and lack of integrity.
- John Hoffmire: Unknowingly raising another...
- Letter: Moral decline
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage, Utah...
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move forward...
- In our opinion: Revisiting racial imbalance...
- About Utah: High time for a peaceful revival
- In our opinion: Some universities targeting...
- On Second Thought
- In our opinion: Utah should change law... 80
- Letter: Moral decline 72
- Letter: Climate denial 62
- In our opinion: Some universities... 45
- Politico Magazine: If Mitt Romney runs... 44
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage,... 43
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move... 39
- My view: Government broadband spells... 28