Utah State Prison
I am disgusted beyond words with John Swallow. I'm not sure whether he's actually violated any laws, but even if we accept his own version of events, he has at the very least displayed remarkably poor judgment and a very poor sense of personal ethics.
The only way that trust and respect can be restored to the office of attorney general is for him to resign immediately. His refusal to do so is, to me, just more evidence of his selfishness, greed and lack of integrity.
- Jay Evensen: Can Chaffetz fix the Postal...
- My View: Protecting Moab through a Master...
- Arthur Cyr: How Harry Potter creator trumps...
- Jay Evensen: Be forgiving, you might live longer
- In our opinion: Drone use must be regulated...
- Kathleen Parker: Has penitent sinner Trump...
- Dan Liljenquist: Ignoring basic economics in...
- Letter: Founders and 2nd Amendment
- Letter: Founders and 2nd Amendment 93
- Letter: Register kitchen knives 44
- Letter: Climate change disagreements 42
- Letter: Knowledge about guns 30
- In our opinion: Leaders must do what... 30
- Dan Liljenquist: Ignoring basic... 28
- Kathleen Parker: Has penitent sinner... 25
- In our opinion: California considering... 24