Utah State Prison
I am disgusted beyond words with John Swallow. I'm not sure whether he's actually violated any laws, but even if we accept his own version of events, he has at the very least displayed remarkably poor judgment and a very poor sense of personal ethics.
The only way that trust and respect can be restored to the office of attorney general is for him to resign immediately. His refusal to do so is, to me, just more evidence of his selfishness, greed and lack of integrity.
- Who said it: Reagan or Clinton?
- Doug Robinson: Making sense of retired...
- Jay Evensen: Forest Service photo rules are...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Letter: Sluggish global warming
- Letter: Campaign disservice
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: For my grandpa
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 109
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 67
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 47
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 41
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 40
- Letter: Sluggish global warming 35
- Robert Bennett: Make climate... 30
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code 30