Utah State Prison
I am disgusted beyond words with John Swallow. I'm not sure whether he's actually violated any laws, but even if we accept his own version of events, he has at the very least displayed remarkably poor judgment and a very poor sense of personal ethics.
The only way that trust and respect can be restored to the office of attorney general is for him to resign immediately. His refusal to do so is, to me, just more evidence of his selfishness, greed and lack of integrity.
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 71
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 65
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 45
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 40
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23