John hix, Hix & Hix Photographics
Are you people serious? A 13 percent increase in property taxes? Really?
We moved from California to Salt Lake City to escape high taxes and self-serving, obnoxious politicians. The City Council overrode the Mayor's veto, and they don't even have a plan on how they are going to spend the $8 million they will pilfer from us hard-working, tax-paying home owners. Really? Are you people serious?
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Despite dip in observance,...
- Turning back the tide of sexual promiscuity...
- John Florez: The key to El Paso is understanding
- Robert J. Samuelson: Why tax reform is doomed
- Kathleen Parker: Karma tastes rich in new,...
- In our opinion: Utah proud to be cutting edge...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Convention...
- Letter: Constitutional republic
- In our opinion: People desire fair,... 49
- In our opinion: The public health... 39
- Letter: Constitutional republic 30
- Letter: Utah GOP divided 28
- Richard Davis: Medical marijuana issue... 24
- My view: New labor rule may harm Utah's... 24
- Letter: Respect the governor 21
- In our opinion: Troops in Syria makes... 20