John hix, Hix & Hix Photographics
Are you people serious? A 13 percent increase in property taxes? Really?
We moved from California to Salt Lake City to escape high taxes and self-serving, obnoxious politicians. The City Council overrode the Mayor's veto, and they don't even have a plan on how they are going to spend the $8 million they will pilfer from us hard-working, tax-paying home owners. Really? Are you people serious?
Salt Lake City
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship —...
- In our opinion: EPA failed its protection...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive...
- My view: European view of American soft power
- Letter: Stimulate the economy
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools provide...
- Letter: Appalling attitude
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid with a...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 59
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship... 47
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 45
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 43
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- My view: No matter who pays the bill,... 35
- Letter: Earning his votes 32
- Letter: Stimulate the economy 28