John hix, Hix & Hix Photographics
Are you people serious? A 13 percent increase in property taxes? Really?
We moved from California to Salt Lake City to escape high taxes and self-serving, obnoxious politicians. The City Council overrode the Mayor's veto, and they don't even have a plan on how they are going to spend the $8 million they will pilfer from us hard-working, tax-paying home owners. Really? Are you people serious?
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration...
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive order...
- In our opinion: 70 mph — driving at the...
- How America feels about Mitt Romney right now
- Greg Bell: It's time to raise the gas tax
- My view: Global warming needs free market
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude...
- Lois M. Collins: Daddy-daughter duo turn trip...
- Letter: Where jobs come from 64
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 59
- Letter: Growing party divide 50
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive... 44
- In our opinion: When it comes to... 40
- How America feels about Mitt Romney... 39
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration... 31
- Letter: Speed limit increase 26