John hix, Hix & Hix Photographics
Are you people serious? A 13 percent increase in property taxes? Really?
We moved from California to Salt Lake City to escape high taxes and self-serving, obnoxious politicians. The City Council overrode the Mayor's veto, and they don't even have a plan on how they are going to spend the $8 million they will pilfer from us hard-working, tax-paying home owners. Really? Are you people serious?
Salt Lake City
- Your future Utah needs your input now —...
- Drew Clark: Congress should modernize highway...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Economic turmoil in...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Mediocre...
- Letter: Special treatment
- Stuart Reid: Despite study results, religion...
- Letter: Chamber's misleading ad
- My View: Trade promotion authority would...
- My view: Reducing benefits gradually... 36
- Letter: A constant example 17
- National debt not just financial issue... 14
- Letter: The good ones 14
- Letter: Put people in control 13
- Letter: Today's young people care about... 11
- In our opinion: Clinton Foundation's... 8
- Jay Evensen: Why would anyone fill out... 7