John hix, Hix & Hix Photographics
Are you people serious? A 13 percent increase in property taxes? Really?
We moved from California to Salt Lake City to escape high taxes and self-serving, obnoxious politicians. The City Council overrode the Mayor's veto, and they don't even have a plan on how they are going to spend the $8 million they will pilfer from us hard-working, tax-paying home owners. Really? Are you people serious?
Salt Lake City
- Who said it: Reagan or Clinton?
- Doug Robinson: Making sense of retired...
- Jay Evensen: Forest Service photo rules are...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Letter: Sluggish global warming
- Letter: Campaign disservice
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: For my grandpa
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 109
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 67
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 47
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 41
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 40
- Letter: Sluggish global warming 34
- Robert Bennett: Make climate... 30
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code 30