It was a thrill to read about William and Kate Windsor's newborn baby. The excitement of the whole world with this little baby was tangible.
However, as beautiful as the birth of this baby is, it does raise a few questions. Every minute, thousands of babies are born all over the world. Why are they not received with the same love and excitement as this "prince"? On Tuesday in Brazil, Pope Francis said that every aspect of society, children, middle aged, and the old, should be respected and loved, and that no section of society should be rejected.
Our country and the world would be so much stronger if every child would be welcomed as much as this one, and seen as a gift from God, precious in his sight and treated with love, respect and care.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- My view: Non-discrimination laws have a problem
- In our opinion: No more 'Government Motors'
- Richard Davis: Mandela's greatest achievement...
- President should not act without...
- Letter: American billionaires
- Dan Liljenquist: Detroit is sending a message...
- George F. Will: President Obama's epiphanies...
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 65
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 61
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 44
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 39
- In our opinion: No more 'Government... 32
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 31
- President should not act without... 27
- Letter: American billionaires 26