It was a thrill to read about William and Kate Windsor's newborn baby. The excitement of the whole world with this little baby was tangible.
However, as beautiful as the birth of this baby is, it does raise a few questions. Every minute, thousands of babies are born all over the world. Why are they not received with the same love and excitement as this "prince"? On Tuesday in Brazil, Pope Francis said that every aspect of society, children, middle aged, and the old, should be respected and loved, and that no section of society should be rejected.
Our country and the world would be so much stronger if every child would be welcomed as much as this one, and seen as a gift from God, precious in his sight and treated with love, respect and care.
- President Boyd K. Packer — 'defender'...
- In our opinion: Declaration of Independence...
- My view: Everything you think you know about...
- Letter: Patriotism has not died
- Letter: The Fourth
- Letter: ‘Correct’ beliefs
- In our opinion: Supreme Court ruling for...
- Declining abortion rates are welcome, but it...
- Letter: Disregarding liberty, laws 51
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 41
- Letter: Trump’s chances 35
- Richard Davis: Time to fix Obamacare... 29
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the... 26
- Letter: Patriotism has not died 24
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school... 21
- My view: Poor federal stewardship... 20