Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
My hat is off once again to Congressman Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, who is investigating why we sacrificed Seal Team 6 members in an antique chinook helicopter and then cremated their bodies. This took place shortly after we allegedly killed Osama bin Laden.
I wish my congressman would question this, too and why we are sponsoring the Osama bin Laden Brigade and Al-Qaeda forces in Syria. We are sponsoring these radical Muslim extremists who continue to kill Christians and Jews in in the Middle East with impunity. I'd also like my congressman to investigate the assassination of rising football star Pat Tillman who was killed in Afghanistan. I think the government lied about his death because he was about to blow the whistle on our drug trade there.
Salt Lake City
- Lois M. Collins: Some think women are...
- Classical liberalism offers sole durable...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Who was the most narcissistic president?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- In our opinion: Are we too pessimistic about...
- My view: 'Single issue' voters should...
- Michael Gerson: Tall order for GOP in ’16
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 48
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 42
- Lois M. Collins: Some think women are... 34
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local... 31
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 28
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- In our opinion: How committed are... 27
- Classical liberalism offers sole... 27