Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
My hat is off once again to Congressman Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, who is investigating why we sacrificed Seal Team 6 members in an antique chinook helicopter and then cremated their bodies. This took place shortly after we allegedly killed Osama bin Laden.
I wish my congressman would question this, too and why we are sponsoring the Osama bin Laden Brigade and Al-Qaeda forces in Syria. We are sponsoring these radical Muslim extremists who continue to kill Christians and Jews in in the Middle East with impunity. I'd also like my congressman to investigate the assassination of rising football star Pat Tillman who was killed in Afghanistan. I think the government lied about his death because he was about to blow the whistle on our drug trade there.
Salt Lake City
- H. David Burton: Calling on local leaders to...
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- Radon, the unrecognized killer
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Iowa caucus...
- In our opinion: The lesson of international...
- Drew Clark: Why Utah's thriving technology...
- Charles Krauthammer: The 'establishment'...
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 51
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from... 20
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 16
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 16
- Letter: Leave public land alone 14
- Letter: How to improve our air 12
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 12
- Jay Evensen: Drought, political insults... 10