Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
My hat is off once again to Congressman Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, who is investigating why we sacrificed Seal Team 6 members in an antique chinook helicopter and then cremated their bodies. This took place shortly after we allegedly killed Osama bin Laden.
I wish my congressman would question this, too and why we are sponsoring the Osama bin Laden Brigade and Al-Qaeda forces in Syria. We are sponsoring these radical Muslim extremists who continue to kill Christians and Jews in in the Middle East with impunity. I'd also like my congressman to investigate the assassination of rising football star Pat Tillman who was killed in Afghanistan. I think the government lied about his death because he was about to blow the whistle on our drug trade there.
Salt Lake City
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA fool you...
- In our opinion: After change to state pension...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA
- Letter: Methane benefits
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood scandal...
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to end...
- In our opinion: Time to phase out federal...
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument in...
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 71
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 62
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 45
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 38
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 22