Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
My hat is off once again to Congressman Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, who is investigating why we sacrificed Seal Team 6 members in an antique chinook helicopter and then cremated their bodies. This took place shortly after we allegedly killed Osama bin Laden.
I wish my congressman would question this, too and why we are sponsoring the Osama bin Laden Brigade and Al-Qaeda forces in Syria. We are sponsoring these radical Muslim extremists who continue to kill Christians and Jews in in the Middle East with impunity. I'd also like my congressman to investigate the assassination of rising football star Pat Tillman who was killed in Afghanistan. I think the government lied about his death because he was about to blow the whistle on our drug trade there.
Salt Lake City
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap? Colleges...
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- In our opinion: Labor Day revisited
- John Hoffmire: Monied interests and democracy
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- On second thought
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 46
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 45
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 39
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 32
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common... 31