Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
My hat is off once again to Congressman Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, who is investigating why we sacrificed Seal Team 6 members in an antique chinook helicopter and then cremated their bodies. This took place shortly after we allegedly killed Osama bin Laden.
I wish my congressman would question this, too and why we are sponsoring the Osama bin Laden Brigade and Al-Qaeda forces in Syria. We are sponsoring these radical Muslim extremists who continue to kill Christians and Jews in in the Middle East with impunity. I'd also like my congressman to investigate the assassination of rising football star Pat Tillman who was killed in Afghanistan. I think the government lied about his death because he was about to blow the whistle on our drug trade there.
Salt Lake City
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still separate...
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be contained
- Richard Davis: Don't turn A.G. into an...
- About Utah: His business is fun, games and...
- In our opinion: Letting Afghanistan revert to...
- Robert Bennett: 'Nuclear option' ends...
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still... 41
- Robert J. Samuelson: Economics lacks... 40
- Charles Krauthammer: The real problem... 37
- Letter: Preventative care 29
- Robert Bennett: 'Nuclear option' ends... 27
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging 27
- Letter: Insurance website 21
- Letter: Buying politicians 20