Pablo Martinez Monsivais, Associated Press
If Attorney General Eric Holder wants to investigate civil rights charges in the State of Florida v. George Zimmerman case, he can start with his own office and put his name at the top of the list.
He sent community agitators to Florida to foment racial hatred and division, and bused in people to protest, with our tax dollars no less. He can investigate why Barack Obama made statements prior to the arrest that were improper, instead of uniting or standing back — also fomenting racial hatred and division.
He can investigate the state of Florida authorities that circumvented the normal judicial procedures and made a politically motivated arrest of George Zimmerman.
He can investigate the prosecutor for misconduct, including withholding of evidence. He can investigate the judge that showed an obvious bias against Zimmerman. He can investigate why the police chief was fired (for doing his duty by not arresting Zimmerman) after determining there was no case.
Throughout the last year and a half, George Zimmerman has been the victim of civil rights violations, politicized jurisprudence and character assassination by the media. Now he and his parents live in fear for their lives due to the previously mentioned government and media sponsored racial hatred and division.
Looks to me like Zimmerman has a pretty good case.
- In our opinion: Confronted by power, Christ...
- My view: Anti-science ruins the climate debate
- Charles Krauthammer: In our politics, full...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: A compilation...
- Letter: Amnesty for who?
- Letter: Republican empathy too rare
- George F. Will: Regulatory overkill —...
- In our opinion: FDA must consider regulating...
- There are no Frodos without Sams: The... 47
- George F. Will: Understanding our... 41
- Letter: Amnesty for who? 36
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity 35
- My view: Anti-science ruins the climate... 34
- My view: Immigration reform just makes... 33
- My view: Eliminating the root cause of... 28
- In our opinion: In an entrepreneurial... 25