Pablo Martinez Monsivais, Associated Press
If Attorney General Eric Holder wants to investigate civil rights charges in the State of Florida v. George Zimmerman case, he can start with his own office and put his name at the top of the list.
He sent community agitators to Florida to foment racial hatred and division, and bused in people to protest, with our tax dollars no less. He can investigate why Barack Obama made statements prior to the arrest that were improper, instead of uniting or standing back — also fomenting racial hatred and division.
He can investigate the state of Florida authorities that circumvented the normal judicial procedures and made a politically motivated arrest of George Zimmerman.
He can investigate the prosecutor for misconduct, including withholding of evidence. He can investigate the judge that showed an obvious bias against Zimmerman. He can investigate why the police chief was fired (for doing his duty by not arresting Zimmerman) after determining there was no case.
Throughout the last year and a half, George Zimmerman has been the victim of civil rights violations, politicized jurisprudence and character assassination by the media. Now he and his parents live in fear for their lives due to the previously mentioned government and media sponsored racial hatred and division.
Looks to me like Zimmerman has a pretty good case.
- In our opinion: Paul Ryan's promising...
- Dan Liljenquist: The economic impact of...
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- Perceptions of Obama and his policies at home...
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the...
- Involve Utahns in national monument designations
- My view: Utah's Constitution requires state...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 115
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 50
- Capitalism and the common good:... 41
- Join the discussion: Is feminism... 39
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the... 39
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36