I was driving to work the other day, and I was pleased to hear about a new initiative taking foot in Washington, D.C., the No Labels Initiative — a group dedicated to finding practical solutions to real problems facing our country.
I was equally elated to find that my congressman, Jim Matheson, D-Utah, has joined this group, and that Jon Huntsman, Jr., is a co-chairman of the initiative.
I wish the group all the success in the world and hope that more follow their excellent example.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Dan Liljenquist: Detroit is sending a message...
- George F. Will: President Obama's epiphanies...
- Jay Evensen: Utah inversions — 100...
- In our opinion: Refinery should be allowed to...
- Letter: American billionaires
- Letter: Golden goose
- My view: Ask a veteran about their health care
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 65
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 63
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 44
- Letter: American billionaires 35
- In our opinion: No more 'Government... 33
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 32
- My view: Non-discrimination laws have a... 29
- President should not act without... 28