I was driving to work the other day, and I was pleased to hear about a new initiative taking foot in Washington, D.C., the No Labels Initiative — a group dedicated to finding practical solutions to real problems facing our country.
I was equally elated to find that my congressman, Jim Matheson, D-Utah, has joined this group, and that Jon Huntsman, Jr., is a co-chairman of the initiative.
I wish the group all the success in the world and hope that more follow their excellent example.
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 71
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 55
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- Letter: Not so lazy 34
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 32
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a... 23
- George F. Will: America’s welfare... 22
- Letter: Peanut butter ban? 20