I was driving to work the other day, and I was pleased to hear about a new initiative taking foot in Washington, D.C., the No Labels Initiative — a group dedicated to finding practical solutions to real problems facing our country.
I was equally elated to find that my congressman, Jim Matheson, D-Utah, has joined this group, and that Jon Huntsman, Jr., is a co-chairman of the initiative.
I wish the group all the success in the world and hope that more follow their excellent example.
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a liberal?
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation that...
- Michael Gerson: A Senate takeover — No...
- In our opinion: Technology in today's schools...
- My view: Congress must tackle tough issues
- Anne Loeser: Reverse trends about breast cancer
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 148
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the... 87
- In our opinion: New conservative war on... 53
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 50
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 28
- Letter: Uninformed candidate 26
- In our opinion: School reformers should... 25