I was driving to work the other day, and I was pleased to hear about a new initiative taking foot in Washington, D.C., the No Labels Initiative — a group dedicated to finding practical solutions to real problems facing our country.
I was equally elated to find that my congressman, Jim Matheson, D-Utah, has joined this group, and that Jon Huntsman, Jr., is a co-chairman of the initiative.
I wish the group all the success in the world and hope that more follow their excellent example.
- From GOP convention to Pokemon Bernie: Last...
- In our opinion: Disgusting algae bloom...
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake
- My view: Prison reform proponents have it...
- Arthur Cyr: Coup attempt underscores...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 31
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- My view: More whites should practice... 21
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 19
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake 16
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 14