I was driving to work the other day, and I was pleased to hear about a new initiative taking foot in Washington, D.C., the No Labels Initiative — a group dedicated to finding practical solutions to real problems facing our country.
I was equally elated to find that my congressman, Jim Matheson, D-Utah, has joined this group, and that Jon Huntsman, Jr., is a co-chairman of the initiative.
I wish the group all the success in the world and hope that more follow their excellent example.
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move —...
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- My view: Doing away with cursive is bad idea...
- My view: In the name of God?
- Letter: No prison deficit
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 63
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 35
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30