There are a lot of people that don't agree with the verdict in the George Zimmerman trial in Florida. There are a lot of people that don't agree with the war on women in Texas.
If I don't like the service I get at a store, I simply don't go back. Those that don't like what is going on in Florida or Texas can boycott those states. They can't survive without tourism dollars.
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- This year's most popular editorials
- In our opinion: Flawed torture report didn't...
- Robert Bennett: Lesson for Cruz —...
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- Letter: Condoning torture
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 65
- In our opinion: Flawed torture report... 55
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 48
- Letter: Condoning torture 41
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Robert Bennett: Lesson for Cruz —... 28
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation... 27