There are a lot of people that don't agree with the verdict in the George Zimmerman trial in Florida. There are a lot of people that don't agree with the war on women in Texas.
If I don't like the service I get at a store, I simply don't go back. Those that don't like what is going on in Florida or Texas can boycott those states. They can't survive without tourism dollars.
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- Letter: Costly benefits
- Drew Clark: After 50 years, Moore's Law...
- John Florez: America's strength is its...
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- My view: Yesterday’s public education...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Long-term...
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 39
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27