There are a lot of people that don't agree with the verdict in the George Zimmerman trial in Florida. There are a lot of people that don't agree with the war on women in Texas.
If I don't like the service I get at a store, I simply don't go back. Those that don't like what is going on in Florida or Texas can boycott those states. They can't survive without tourism dollars.
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- Get the names right — or suffer...
- Letter: Our great nation?
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Americans are changing their tune on foreign...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Letter: Attention diverted
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 33
- Letter: Society puzzles 32
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 31