I wonder if we could divide online commentary on articles into sympathetic and unsympathetic sections.
I especially enjoy reading Daniel Peterson's articles, and it would be fun to actually discuss some of his ideas with others who are trying to build on his ideas. Unfortunately, his articles are a magnet for those in the gall of bitterness, and they dominate the comments section.
I believe in free speech. An unsympathetic category would allow for free speech, but I am tired of wading through worn out criticisms in the comments section.
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is threatened...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant
- Richard Davis: Another conflict of interest...
- My view: Prison relocation study is being...
- Letter: Divorce risks
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible for...
- Hinkins & King: No losers in Utah’s...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 48
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 38
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is... 25
- My view: Prison relocation study is... 23
- Letter: Keep fighting drugs 21
- Michael Gerson: Religious... 19
- My view: Higher ed students can better... 18
- Derek B. Miller: Politics may end up... 17