I wonder if we could divide online commentary on articles into sympathetic and unsympathetic sections.
I especially enjoy reading Daniel Peterson's articles, and it would be fun to actually discuss some of his ideas with others who are trying to build on his ideas. Unfortunately, his articles are a magnet for those in the gall of bitterness, and they dominate the comments section.
I believe in free speech. An unsympathetic category would allow for free speech, but I am tired of wading through worn out criticisms in the comments section.
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama...
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by focusing on...
- Catherine Rampell: Reasons behind the bad...
- My view: Don't make women optional in marriage
- Robert Bennett: Make climate conversations...
- Letter: Dance dress code
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 103
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 87
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 64
- In our opinion: Religion in public life... 53
- Letter: Lateralist logic 40
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 40
- Join the discussion: How libertarian is... 36
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 36