I wonder if we could divide online commentary on articles into sympathetic and unsympathetic sections.
I especially enjoy reading Daniel Peterson's articles, and it would be fun to actually discuss some of his ideas with others who are trying to build on his ideas. Unfortunately, his articles are a magnet for those in the gall of bitterness, and they dominate the comments section.
I believe in free speech. An unsympathetic category would allow for free speech, but I am tired of wading through worn out criticisms in the comments section.
- NYT Opinion: Embracing evangelical...
- Jay Evensen: Why the pioneers give us hope today
- George F. Will: GOP minds are at sea —...
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding Melania...
- My view: Racism, gun violence and the heavy...
- In our opinion: An unsatisfying resolution to...
- Letter: Lead on Social Security
- Letter: Delegates are dividing
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding... 40
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 31
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- Letter: Delegates are dividing 23
- Letter: Let feds take over 23
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- Letter: Lead on Social Security 20
- My view: Racism, gun violence and the... 18