As a proud People who Eat The Animals supporter, I take issue with Colleen Hatfield ("PETA's job" July 3). She states that PETA's job is to "push the envelope." That's merely propoganda for in-your-face criticism of meat eaters and those that wear animal products. Gentle persuation is not part of their playbook, nor is minding their own business.
There is enough trouble and strife to go around. PETA need not add to it by attacking the vast majority of the human race who eat and live as humans always have, since time out of mind.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Finding – not forcing...
- My view: Biggest reason for physician shortage
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look at the...
- In our opinion: Those intolerable TSA...
- In our opinion: A social media enabled...
- John Hoffmire: Does aid work? Markets, big...
- Derek B. Miller: Utah's economic development...
- Letter: Nothing is 'free'
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 84
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 57
- My view: A de-sexed society is a... 52
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 43
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme... 38
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the... 37
- In our opinion: Those intolerable TSA... 22
- In our opinion: A social media enabled... 22