As a proud People who Eat The Animals supporter, I take issue with Colleen Hatfield ("PETA's job" July 3). She states that PETA's job is to "push the envelope." That's merely propoganda for in-your-face criticism of meat eaters and those that wear animal products. Gentle persuation is not part of their playbook, nor is minding their own business.
There is enough trouble and strife to go around. PETA need not add to it by attacking the vast majority of the human race who eat and live as humans always have, since time out of mind.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America and...
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with...
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to Hitler?
- Letter: Religious freedom
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod
- In our opinion: Maintaining balance
- Endangered Species Act lost sight of its mission
- Doug Robinson: Utah man discovers powerful...
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 65
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- Letter: Religious freedom 49
- Obama's biggest test: Ukraine 33
- Robert Bennett: Keystone: What... 32
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 26
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America... 24