This nation was built around God. Without God it wouldn't exist. I even believe that God influenced Christopher Columbus to find this continent. All of our coins are crowned with "In God We Trust."
One of the biggest reasons this nation was created was due to the need for religious freedom for the everyday man. This freedom was only available through hard work, blood, sacrifice and God.
Today, we are trying so hard to get rid of God. No prayers are allowed at school. People want to ban "In God We Trust." Everything that this nation was made for and by is now being disregarded.
Is this true? Yes, it is. But do not fret because they haven't succeeded. I can still see "In God We Trust" engraved on every coin. We must keep the credit to God for this nation in order to be able to keep it standing for what it was meant to stand for.
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- What one word best describes Barack Obama?
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal, Affordable...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Michael Gerson: America has enough problems...
- 18 of the most heart warming and feel-good...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Yes, women and children...
- Letter: Antelope Island prison
- What The New York Times gets wrong... 82
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal,... 71
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: Utah... 50
- In our opinion: It's time to end the... 42
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize... 38
- In our opinion: Fairness for all in... 37
- Jay Evensen: Will Obama visit Utah? Do... 37
- In our opinion: It's time for Utah to... 27