This nation was built around God. Without God it wouldn't exist. I even believe that God influenced Christopher Columbus to find this continent. All of our coins are crowned with "In God We Trust."
One of the biggest reasons this nation was created was due to the need for religious freedom for the everyday man. This freedom was only available through hard work, blood, sacrifice and God.
Today, we are trying so hard to get rid of God. No prayers are allowed at school. People want to ban "In God We Trust." Everything that this nation was made for and by is now being disregarded.
Is this true? Yes, it is. But do not fret because they haven't succeeded. I can still see "In God We Trust" engraved on every coin. We must keep the credit to God for this nation in order to be able to keep it standing for what it was meant to stand for.
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument in...
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to help...
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood scandal...
- In our opinion: Sen. Mike Lee's proposed...
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on Mexican...
- Letter: More Lehi gridlock?
- Letter: Draper real estate
- Five principles to help guide public dialogue...
- Five principles to help guide public... 111
- In our opinion: Sen. Mike Lee's... 78
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 67
- Letter: Human body 41
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 35
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 33
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 27
- In our opinion: School libraries need... 19