This nation was built around God. Without God it wouldn't exist. I even believe that God influenced Christopher Columbus to find this continent. All of our coins are crowned with "In God We Trust."
One of the biggest reasons this nation was created was due to the need for religious freedom for the everyday man. This freedom was only available through hard work, blood, sacrifice and God.
Today, we are trying so hard to get rid of God. No prayers are allowed at school. People want to ban "In God We Trust." Everything that this nation was made for and by is now being disregarded.
Is this true? Yes, it is. But do not fret because they haven't succeeded. I can still see "In God We Trust" engraved on every coin. We must keep the credit to God for this nation in order to be able to keep it standing for what it was meant to stand for.
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- Can Hollywood keep the faith in faith-based...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 84
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 71
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 49
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 45
- Letter: Policy disagreement 41
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 33