This nation was built around God. Without God it wouldn't exist. I even believe that God influenced Christopher Columbus to find this continent. All of our coins are crowned with "In God We Trust."
One of the biggest reasons this nation was created was due to the need for religious freedom for the everyday man. This freedom was only available through hard work, blood, sacrifice and God.
Today, we are trying so hard to get rid of God. No prayers are allowed at school. People want to ban "In God We Trust." Everything that this nation was made for and by is now being disregarded.
Is this true? Yes, it is. But do not fret because they haven't succeeded. I can still see "In God We Trust" engraved on every coin. We must keep the credit to God for this nation in order to be able to keep it standing for what it was meant to stand for.
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms of...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- My view: They run toward danger
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Medicare Advantage
- In our opinion: National security and... 66
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 43
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 17
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 16
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13