This nation was built around God. Without God it wouldn't exist. I even believe that God influenced Christopher Columbus to find this continent. All of our coins are crowned with "In God We Trust."
One of the biggest reasons this nation was created was due to the need for religious freedom for the everyday man. This freedom was only available through hard work, blood, sacrifice and God.
Today, we are trying so hard to get rid of God. No prayers are allowed at school. People want to ban "In God We Trust." Everything that this nation was made for and by is now being disregarded.
Is this true? Yes, it is. But do not fret because they haven't succeeded. I can still see "In God We Trust" engraved on every coin. We must keep the credit to God for this nation in order to be able to keep it standing for what it was meant to stand for.
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- About Utah: A big deal just got bigger
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- In our opinion: U.S. Conference of Catholic...
- My view: Have we crippled our kids with a...
- Letter: Good Samaritan
- Robert J. Samuelson: Whatever happened to the...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Politicos...
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a... 69
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence... 51
- George F. Will: The low depths of... 28
- Letter: Good Samaritan 22
- In our opinion: U.S. Conference of... 20
- Letter: Inversion concerns 19
- My view: Keystone Pipeline not in... 17
- A. Scott Anderson: Inversions will... 16