Pinterest, Taylor Swift and cupcakes. These are a few of Mormon girls' favorite things, according to BuzzFeed reporter Hunter Schwarz.
BuzzFeed released a list of "25 Things Mormon Girls Love" Wednesday afternoon, and it has already garnered thousands of Facebook shares and "likes."
The compilation of items has also received a slew of comments. Some readers said they can relate — or at least find the list entertaining.
"I loved this post! So hilarious! And so true!" said Amy R. Nelson.
What do you think Mormon girls fancy aside from photography, chevron patterns and trips to Target? Tell us what BuzzFeed left off the list.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Photo gallery: Holi festival immerses Utahns...
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground on...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 176
- 11 things you should know about the... 76
- General Women's Session focuses on... 32
- State bills to protect religious... 24
- The challenges and blessings of... 23
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 17
- Taylor Halverson: Learning is becoming... 17
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground... 17