Pinterest, Taylor Swift and cupcakes. These are a few of Mormon girls' favorite things, according to BuzzFeed reporter Hunter Schwarz.
BuzzFeed released a list of "25 Things Mormon Girls Love" Wednesday afternoon, and it has already garnered thousands of Facebook shares and "likes."
The compilation of items has also received a slew of comments. Some readers said they can relate — or at least find the list entertaining.
"I loved this post! So hilarious! And so true!" said Amy R. Nelson.
What do you think Mormon girls fancy aside from photography, chevron patterns and trips to Target? Tell us what BuzzFeed left off the list.
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the 'ultimate...
- What's new: 'Women and the Priesthood' by...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- 10 things to do with an LDS account
- Court: Mormon church, members not liable in...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 62
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 50
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 38
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 34
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 30
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 28
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- Ask Angela: Woman shares update on... 20