Pinterest, Taylor Swift and cupcakes. These are a few of Mormon girls' favorite things, according to BuzzFeed reporter Hunter Schwarz.
BuzzFeed released a list of "25 Things Mormon Girls Love" Wednesday afternoon, and it has already garnered thousands of Facebook shares and "likes."
The compilation of items has also received a slew of comments. Some readers said they can relate — or at least find the list entertaining.
"I loved this post! So hilarious! And so true!" said Amy R. Nelson.
What do you think Mormon girls fancy aside from photography, chevron patterns and trips to Target? Tell us what BuzzFeed left off the list.
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Duce's Wild: Working miracles regardless of...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- My Plan: A new tool for missionaries
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- Defending the Faith: FairMormon Conference to...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 300
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 143
- Religious groups react to Boy... 79
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in... 45
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in... 27
- America welcomes Christians, Jews;... 26
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The... 18
- Defending the Faith: FairMormon... 12