Pinterest, Taylor Swift and cupcakes. These are a few of Mormon girls' favorite things, according to BuzzFeed reporter Hunter Schwarz.
BuzzFeed released a list of "25 Things Mormon Girls Love" Wednesday afternoon, and it has already garnered thousands of Facebook shares and "likes."
The compilation of items has also received a slew of comments. Some readers said they can relate — or at least find the list entertaining.
"I loved this post! So hilarious! And so true!" said Amy R. Nelson.
What do you think Mormon girls fancy aside from photography, chevron patterns and trips to Target? Tell us what BuzzFeed left off the list.
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Wright Words: A day in the life of Mormon...
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- LDS grandmother completes Personal Progress...
- 'Joseph Smith: The Prophet of the...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 53
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 31
- LDS CIO helps LDSTech attendees better... 26
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 21
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin... 13
- Here's how you can learn more about God 13
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 9