Pinterest, Taylor Swift and cupcakes. These are a few of Mormon girls' favorite things, according to BuzzFeed reporter Hunter Schwarz.
BuzzFeed released a list of "25 Things Mormon Girls Love" Wednesday afternoon, and it has already garnered thousands of Facebook shares and "likes."
The compilation of items has also received a slew of comments. Some readers said they can relate — or at least find the list entertaining.
"I loved this post! So hilarious! And so true!" said Amy R. Nelson.
What do you think Mormon girls fancy aside from photography, chevron patterns and trips to Target? Tell us what BuzzFeed left off the list.
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- A conversation with Mormon convert and 7-time...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with newly...
- Over half a million people attended Ogden...
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- LDS apostle Elder Russell M. Nelson turns 90
- Defending the Faith: The restoration of the...
- Utah chaplains serve 'God, country and fellow...
- Defending the Faith: The restoration of... 57
- Here's how U.S. churches are changing... 15
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 15
- Ted Cruz was booed off stage for... 14
- Should I stay or should I go? How faith... 9
- A conversation with Mormon convert and... 9
- Americans link violence with Muslims,... 9
- The biggest band in the world is also... 7