LUXURY CARS: Luxury cars held steady, with used-car prices falling just 1 percent to $28,692. But Gutierrez expects a steeper drop in July, when luxury vehicle values tend to fall as owners anticipate new models coming in the fall.
SMALL AND MIDSIZE SUVS: Prices of hot-selling midsize SUVs like the Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ford Explorer are down just 4 percent, to an average of $20,581. Small SUVs like the Ford Escape and Honda CR-V are down 7 percent to an average of $17,548.
TRUCKS: Pickup trucks are in demand, as small businesses replace older trucks. Prices for used full-size pickups like the Chevrolet Silverado stayed flat between April and June, at $21,854. Prices of small pickups like the Toyota Tacoma are down 1 percent to $17,119.
- How will students pay for soaring debt? Tax...
- Borrowers using student loans for cash, not a...
- How expensive is your ego?
- Beware: Tax season is scam season
- For women, lower grades might mean more money
- Balancing act: Lunch breaks make for a tasty...
- Nickel and dimed: How pennies and nickels are...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your time,...
- How will students pay for soaring debt?... 43
- The disappearing 401(k) and inequality 20
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 18
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 16
- Nickel and dimed: How pennies and... 4
- Randy Shumway: China is a vital... 4
- For women, lower grades might mean more... 2
- Survey: Cost a growing factor in... 1