Ever since the attorney general was caught spying on the Associated Press, the news has been filled with stories of President Barack Obama's trifecta of blunders. Some have even gone so far as to compare Obama's Benghazi cover up with Nixon's Watergate cover up.
Having living memory of both I can tell you they're not the same. No one died at the Watergate.
- Most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- Doug Robinson: We are in the midst of an era...
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum wage
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it
- Michael Gerson: The gospel according to JC...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Government programs...
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before...
- John Hoffmire: Fighting increasing health...
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 62
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 47
- Letter: Doctors unite 40
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 40
- Letter: Elected representatives 36
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 30
- Michael E. Kraft: Yes, Congress should... 22
- Letter: No limits 20