Ever since the attorney general was caught spying on the Associated Press, the news has been filled with stories of President Barack Obama's trifecta of blunders. Some have even gone so far as to compare Obama's Benghazi cover up with Nixon's Watergate cover up.
Having living memory of both I can tell you they're not the same. No one died at the Watergate.
- My view: Has Utah's new election law created...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Let us praise GDP
- In our opinion: The special session supports...
- My view: History of abolitionists teach us an...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Goodbye, Rickey Smith
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme Court...
- John Florez: A father's heartbreaking letter
- Robert J. Samuelson: The Olympic sinkhole
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 77
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme... 49
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 37
- My view: Has Utah's new election law... 22
- Those intolerable TSA security lines 21
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 19
- My view: Biggest reason for physician... 17
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout... 16