Marcio Jose Sanchez, Associated Press
SAN FRANCISCO — Juan Uribe matched his career high with seven RBIs, helping the Los Angeles Dodgers rout the struggling San Francisco Giants on Friday night.
Uribe chased Matt Cain with a bases-clearing triple in the third and also had a two-run homer in the seventh. He also had seven RBIs in a 2004 game when he played for the Montreal Expos.
The Dodgers won for the 11th time in 13 games. Hanley Ramirez had two hits to extend his hitting streak to 16 games, and Hyun-Jin Ryu pitched into the seventh inning in his first win since May 28.
The Giants have dropped four straight and 12 of 14. Hunter Pence and Tony Abreu each drove in a run for the World Series champions.
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- Mendenhall comfortable with BYU's quarterback...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Recruiting central: Top 25 prep football...
- High school football: Louis Wong, Tony...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- An early look at the preseason Heisman hopefuls
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 102
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 97
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 94
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 49
- Playoffs ‘almost... 36
- Former Ute Zane Beadles donates... 26
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face 25
- BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson has... 24