Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
Utah's unique caucus system is not "archaic," as claimed in the July 2 editorial ("More inclusive?").
In fact, it is a great system for empowering those who really care enough about good government to attend and have their voices heard. Those who do not attend are voicing their civic irresponsibility, as loudly proclaimed by Utah's low voter turnout.
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument in...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood scandal...
- In our opinion: Time to phase out federal...
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to help...
- Letter: Envision Utah scam
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to end...
- Five principles to help guide public dialogue...
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 69
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 45
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 45
- Letter: Human body 41
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 40
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 35
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 24
- In our opinion: School libraries need... 19