Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
Utah's unique caucus system is not "archaic," as claimed in the July 2 editorial ("More inclusive?").
In fact, it is a great system for empowering those who really care enough about good government to attend and have their voices heard. Those who do not attend are voicing their civic irresponsibility, as loudly proclaimed by Utah's low voter turnout.
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- Ralph Becker: Reaching for the best of the...
- George F. Will: Adding Pence the pliable to...
- My view: Supporting Utah's public education...
- Charles Krauthammer: Notes from Cleveland:...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 38
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 36
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 30
- Letter: Acting presidential 26
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 25
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 22
- My view: Drafting women a threat to... 17