As I was reading about the Supreme Court's ruling this last week, the thought came to me, equal rights — yes, everyone is demanding equal rights, but how about equal responsibility? The justices and leaders of our country place their hand on the Holy Bible when sworn into office, but do not hold up the Christian values therein.
The courts and leaders are to hold up the Constitution and not to change it or redefine it according their political views. We need men and women who honor the U.S. Constitution and the Holy Bible back in office if we intend to have a free country.
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood relying...
- About Utah: He never yelled, but he sure did...
- Letter: BSA lacks a compass
- Lois M. Collins: Wandering back into the land...
- Letter: Modest energy progress
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought
- In our opinion: Poll shows Utahns favor...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA
- Letter: BSA lacks a compass 62
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood... 58
- Letter: Erratic protests 34
- In our opinion: After change to state... 26
- Letter: Modest energy progress 26
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- My view: Moving the prison would... 25
- In our opinion: Optimism in politics... 24