As I was reading about the Supreme Court's ruling this last week, the thought came to me, equal rights — yes, everyone is demanding equal rights, but how about equal responsibility? The justices and leaders of our country place their hand on the Holy Bible when sworn into office, but do not hold up the Christian values therein.
The courts and leaders are to hold up the Constitution and not to change it or redefine it according their political views. We need men and women who honor the U.S. Constitution and the Holy Bible back in office if we intend to have a free country.
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Lessons learned from...
- Lois M. Collins: School start times are...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Do Democrats do it...
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do better...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Same-sex...
- Letter: Police brutality
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 77
- Letter: Police brutality 56
- Whitt Flora: It's time to put U.S.... 35
- Robert J. Samuelson: Do Democrats do it... 27
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 27
- A. Scott Anderson: The world needs... 26
- Join the discussion: Is Rick Perry's... 23
- In our opinion: To be vigilant,... 23