As I was reading about the Supreme Court's ruling this last week, the thought came to me, equal rights — yes, everyone is demanding equal rights, but how about equal responsibility? The justices and leaders of our country place their hand on the Holy Bible when sworn into office, but do not hold up the Christian values therein.
The courts and leaders are to hold up the Constitution and not to change it or redefine it according their political views. We need men and women who honor the U.S. Constitution and the Holy Bible back in office if we intend to have a free country.
- Doug Robinson: We are in the midst of an era...
- Michael Gerson: The gospel according to JC...
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it
- Robert J. Samuelson: Government programs...
- Most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum wage
- In our opinion: Forgiveness, positive focus...
- Matthew Sanders: Nelson Mandela's goodness...
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 62
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 57
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 41
- Letter: Doctors unite 40
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 32
- Michael E. Kraft: Yes, Congress should... 22
- Letter: Foreign aid 17
- My view: Utah needs to expand Medicaid 14