As I was reading about the Supreme Court's ruling this last week, the thought came to me, equal rights — yes, everyone is demanding equal rights, but how about equal responsibility? The justices and leaders of our country place their hand on the Holy Bible when sworn into office, but do not hold up the Christian values therein.
The courts and leaders are to hold up the Constitution and not to change it or redefine it according their political views. We need men and women who honor the U.S. Constitution and the Holy Bible back in office if we intend to have a free country.
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship —...
- In our opinion: EPA failed its protection...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive...
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools provide...
- Letter: Stimulate the economy
- Letter: Appalling attitude
- My view: European view of American soft power
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid with a...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 55
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 45
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 42
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship... 41
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- My view: No matter who pays the bill,... 35
- Letter: Earning his votes 31
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools... 24