As I was reading about the Supreme Court's ruling this last week, the thought came to me, equal rights — yes, everyone is demanding equal rights, but how about equal responsibility? The justices and leaders of our country place their hand on the Holy Bible when sworn into office, but do not hold up the Christian values therein.
The courts and leaders are to hold up the Constitution and not to change it or redefine it according their political views. We need men and women who honor the U.S. Constitution and the Holy Bible back in office if we intend to have a free country.
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- About Utah: Big-time golf in little ol'...
- Drew Clark: Can the Supreme Court find...
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about liberals...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: We can't help...
- Letter: No oversight at all
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified rhetoric
- Letter: Bullying time
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on... 76
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 59
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified... 41
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about... 34
- Letter: We can do better 27
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts... 26
- In our opinion: Recent drowning of 800... 22