As I was reading about the Supreme Court's ruling this last week, the thought came to me, equal rights — yes, everyone is demanding equal rights, but how about equal responsibility? The justices and leaders of our country place their hand on the Holy Bible when sworn into office, but do not hold up the Christian values therein.
The courts and leaders are to hold up the Constitution and not to change it or redefine it according their political views. We need men and women who honor the U.S. Constitution and the Holy Bible back in office if we intend to have a free country.
- Stuart Reid: Despite study results, religion...
- My view: Reducing benefits gradually can make...
- Dan Liljenquist: Utah Retirement System audit...
- Letter: Put people in control
- National debt not just financial issue...
- In Our Opinion: Hatch-Cardin bill to make...
- Richard Davis: The million-dollar question...
- Letter: Beware of barbecued bugs
- Stuart Reid: Despite study results,... 50
- Richard Davis: The million-dollar... 48
- Letter: Solar surcharge 34
- In our opinion: Study cites excessive... 32
- In our opinion: Teacher evaluations a... 30
- Michael Gerson: Republicans should... 30
- My view: Reducing benefits gradually... 28
- Letter: Keep it simple 27