Thanks to Ron Pollack for extolling the virtues of Obamacare ("Utah will miss out on ACA benefits," June 25). What a wonderful thing for our country: affordable health coverage for all. But why stop at health care? Let's implement Obama-cars and get nice cars for all Americans. Then we could do Obama-clothes — a nice, affordable wardrobe for all citizens. And how about Obama-homes — let's get a comfortable house for all of us. Don't we deserve it? Surely the sour Republicans wouldn't turn a cold shoulder to those in need. There's no limit to all the wonderful things Washington D.C. can do for all of us when you ignore tiny little details such as, well ... paying for it.
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- In our opinion: Critics of porn resolution...
- In our opinion: National security and... 76
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 55
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 33
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 31
- Letter: Coal and job creation 23
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 20
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19