Thanks to Ron Pollack for extolling the virtues of Obamacare ("Utah will miss out on ACA benefits," June 25). What a wonderful thing for our country: affordable health coverage for all. But why stop at health care? Let's implement Obama-cars and get nice cars for all Americans. Then we could do Obama-clothes — a nice, affordable wardrobe for all citizens. And how about Obama-homes — let's get a comfortable house for all of us. Don't we deserve it? Surely the sour Republicans wouldn't turn a cold shoulder to those in need. There's no limit to all the wonderful things Washington D.C. can do for all of us when you ignore tiny little details such as, well ... paying for it.
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the thin...
- Letter: Right and wrong
- Robert Bennett: Immigration reform should...
- Lois M. Collins: Ukraine hoax fuels anger,...
- Letter: Science consensus is slow, methodical
- Which states are best for tax payers?
- Letter: The rest of the highway bullying story
- Letter to readers: Deseret News provides...
- Letter: Right and wrong 72
- My view: Anti-science ruins the climate... 65
- Robert Bennett: Immigration reform... 63
- There are no Frodos without Sams: The... 47
- Letter: Amnesty for who? 43
- Letter: Science consensus is slow,... 43
- In our opinion: Confronted by power,... 39
- Letter: Republican empathy too rare 28