Thanks to Ron Pollack for extolling the virtues of Obamacare ("Utah will miss out on ACA benefits," June 25). What a wonderful thing for our country: affordable health coverage for all. But why stop at health care? Let's implement Obama-cars and get nice cars for all Americans. Then we could do Obama-clothes — a nice, affordable wardrobe for all citizens. And how about Obama-homes — let's get a comfortable house for all of us. Don't we deserve it? Surely the sour Republicans wouldn't turn a cold shoulder to those in need. There's no limit to all the wonderful things Washington D.C. can do for all of us when you ignore tiny little details such as, well ... paying for it.
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant
- In Our Opinion: IRS data breach is...
- Letter: Keep money in Draper
- My view: Yes, Iran jails people for their...
- Letter: Veneer of patriotism
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee as...
- My view: Utah needs Congress to act on...
- Jay Evensen: In a smart-car future, what...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 64
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 52
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is... 30
- Letter: Regulating marijuana 29
- Richard Davis: Another conflict of... 22
- Letter: Sharing the road 19
- My view: Higher ed students can better... 18
- In our opinion: Congressional Demos... 18