Thanks to Ron Pollack for extolling the virtues of Obamacare ("Utah will miss out on ACA benefits," June 25). What a wonderful thing for our country: affordable health coverage for all. But why stop at health care? Let's implement Obama-cars and get nice cars for all Americans. Then we could do Obama-clothes — a nice, affordable wardrobe for all citizens. And how about Obama-homes — let's get a comfortable house for all of us. Don't we deserve it? Surely the sour Republicans wouldn't turn a cold shoulder to those in need. There's no limit to all the wonderful things Washington D.C. can do for all of us when you ignore tiny little details such as, well ... paying for it.
- From GOP convention to Pokemon Bernie: Last...
- In our opinion: Disgusting algae bloom...
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake
- My view: Prison reform proponents have it...
- Arthur Cyr: Coup attempt underscores...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 32
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 24
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- My view: More whites should practice... 22
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 18
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake 16