Thanks to Ron Pollack for extolling the virtues of Obamacare ("Utah will miss out on ACA benefits," June 25). What a wonderful thing for our country: affordable health coverage for all. But why stop at health care? Let's implement Obama-cars and get nice cars for all Americans. Then we could do Obama-clothes — a nice, affordable wardrobe for all citizens. And how about Obama-homes — let's get a comfortable house for all of us. Don't we deserve it? Surely the sour Republicans wouldn't turn a cold shoulder to those in need. There's no limit to all the wonderful things Washington D.C. can do for all of us when you ignore tiny little details such as, well ... paying for it.
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal benefits of...
- My view: Medical marijuana: Google vs. PubMed
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- My view: Does going to pot send the wrong...
- Rely on invisible hand?
- George F. Will: Break the dentists' hold on...
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- In our opinion: National security and... 79
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 58
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 39
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 33
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 32
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal... 30
- Letter: Coal and job creation 24