LAS VEGAS — The Salt Lake Bees scored six runs in the ninth inning to break a 4-4 tie on Tuesday night and earn a split of the four-game series.
The Bees scored the rest of their runs in the third inning.
Efren Navarro led the Bees with three RBIs on a 3-for-4 outing.
Daniel Stange (2-0) went two innings for the win.
Salt Lake and Las Vegas combined for 26 hits.
Roberto Lopez hit a pinch-hit three-run home run during the ninth inning.
Matt Young, who Lopez pinch-hit for in the ninth, had a hit and two RBIs.
The Bees have Wednesday off before playing at Fresno on Thursday night.
OGDEN — Austin Cowen had three hits to lead the Ogden Raptors to a 7-6 win in the opener of a doubleheader against Idaho Falls on Tuesday. The Raptors won the nightcap 5-3 after scoring three runs in the fourth inning.
ROCKIES 10, OWLZ 7: At Orem, the Owlz committed three errors in the loss.
- New Rome mayor maintains opposition to 2024...
- Former NBA MVP Derrick Rose traded from Bulls...
- NHL coming to Las Vegas; New team to start...
- Massive crowd engulfs Cleveland, champion...
- Chile beats Colombia 2-0 to return to Copa...
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Morning links: Athlon ranks Utah FBS... 89
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 78
- Utah Jazz to acquire Indiana Pacers PG... 37
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 29
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 27
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 16
- Brad Rock: Jazz move up playoff... 14
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 14