LAS VEGAS — The Salt Lake Bees scored six runs in the ninth inning to break a 4-4 tie on Tuesday night and earn a split of the four-game series.
The Bees scored the rest of their runs in the third inning.
Efren Navarro led the Bees with three RBIs on a 3-for-4 outing.
Daniel Stange (2-0) went two innings for the win.
Salt Lake and Las Vegas combined for 26 hits.
Roberto Lopez hit a pinch-hit three-run home run during the ninth inning.
Matt Young, who Lopez pinch-hit for in the ninth, had a hit and two RBIs.
The Bees have Wednesday off before playing at Fresno on Thursday night.
OGDEN — Austin Cowen had three hits to lead the Ogden Raptors to a 7-6 win in the opener of a doubleheader against Idaho Falls on Tuesday. The Raptors won the nightcap 5-3 after scoring three runs in the fourth inning.
ROCKIES 10, OWLZ 7: At Orem, the Owlz committed three errors in the loss.
- Ready or Not: Rio Olympics open doors at...
- 20 years ago: Palacios defends marathon title
- IOC leaders stop short of complete ban on...
- Aussies won't move to Rio village yet; power,...
- Ken Griffey Jr. and Mike Piazza inducted into...
- 'Vive la France': Chris Froome makes...
- Busch turns weekend into clean sweep with...
- Larry Stone: Ken Griffey Jr.’s...
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 105
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 54
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 36
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 30
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 28
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 23
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one... 18
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term... 17