I sympathize with Andrea Anderson and her attempted kitten adoption ("Animal abuse?" June 24). I too adopted a kitten from this shelter. We took it to one of the vets they recommended and it had distemper and had to be put down. When I went back to the shelter they gave me another kitten which also died within 24 hours. The vet told us that this was common for kittens from West Valley Shelter and that their kittens had the worst health of any shelter in the valley,
Lars W. Smith
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- Get the names right — or suffer...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Letter: Our great nation?
- Americans are changing their tune on foreign...
- Letter: Attention diverted
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 33
- Letter: Society puzzles 32