Stephan Savoia, Associated Press
According to Politico, former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney will revisit his 2012 campaign in interviews with select authors writing about the election.
The former governor of Massachusetts has granted interviews with Dan Balz, the chief correspondent for the Washington Post, for his book, "Collision 2012: Obama vs. Romney and the Future of Elections in America" and Mark Halperin and John Heilemann, who are writing a sequel to their 2008 book, "Game Change."
Halperin and Heilemann's new book will be called, "Double Down: Game Change 2012."
The books are expected to focus on how President Barack Obama won a second term despite a weak economy and how Romney lost in an "evidently winnable race," Politico's Alexander Burns wrote.
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh Hewitt...
- It's about time the government recognize the...
- University of Phoenix founder dies, leaving...
- A New York Times article said Michael Brown...
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in Syria
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt wed privately at...
- UN: Ebola cases could eventually reach 20,000
- A New York Times article said Michael... 43
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 36
- For the first time in American history,... 30
- 10 things to know about corporate... 29
- Doug Robinson: When did Missouri turn... 24
- Why the poverty cycle is harder to... 15
- Winning plaintiffs in 3 states want... 14
- Mourners gather in St. Louis for Brown... 13