LAS VEGAS — The Salt Lake Bees had their six-game winning streak snapped on Saturday night, as they dropped a 4-1 decision to the Las Vegas 51s.
Luis Rodriguez delivered a one-out double and later scored on a two-out pinch-hit double by Roberto Lopez for Salt Lake's lone run.
OGDEN 7, IDAHO FALLS 6: At Ogden, the Raptors won their first game of the season when Austin Cowen singled home the winning run in the eighth inning.
GRAND JUNCTION 7, OREM 3: At Orem, for a third straight night, the Grand Junction Rockies jumped out to a big lead, and for a third straight night, they got excellent pitching in a win over the Owlz at Brent Brown Ballpark.
The win improves the Rockies' record to 3-0 this season. They remain the only undefeated team in the Pioneer League, while Orem fell to 1-2.
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 49
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 32
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 27